Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tough loss but the season outlook is great

Bookmark and Share

Tough loss but the season outlook is great

If somebody asked every steeler fan if they would take being tied in 1st and being 3-1 without ben I'm pretty sure every fan would have said deal. 3-1 with ben returning, now a 12-4 or 11-5 season looks very good and those records get you a playoff spot.

Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    If somebody asked every steeler fan if they would take being tied in 1st and being 3-1 without ben I'm pretty sure every fan would have said deal. 3-1 with ben returning, now a 12-4 or 11-5 season looks very good and those records get you a playoff spot.
    That totally depends on how Ben performs when he returns. I have to say that I am worries about our WR's. Wallace looks to be the only legit WR we have right now, and he is only really good at running freaking fast (which he does better than most!). So far i really think we have missed Holmes a lot offensively.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Yes, i'll definitely take 3-1 going into the BYE.

However, I give credit to the Ravens. They won the game, regardless of whether some feel it was given away by the Steelers or earned by the Ravens. My hat is off to them. Hopefully we can even the score in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    That totally depends on how Ben performs when he returns. I have to say that I am worries about our WR's. Wallace looks to be the only legit WR we have right now, and he is only really good at running freaking fast (which he does better than most!). So far i really think we have missed Holmes a lot offensively.
    I think were fine at WR. Ward still has it and wallace is awesome. Randle el had some big catches today. The running game is going strong. Ben will come back better than ever

My Mood
    Addicted
    Right after the game ended, all I said was that we weren't supposed to win more than 1 game without Ben. I would say we're sitting pretty at 3-1. We weren't supposed to beat Baltimore anyway. I mean, of course it would be nice, but it's not a big deal. We'll see them again.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    The outlook is definitely better but I would rather we lost to Atlanta than a division opponent. Now Ben comes back with a division loss---yes the team can overcome it, I just wish they didn't have too...I'll feel better when we crush the clowns and bungals!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    The outlook is definitely better but I would rather we lost to Atlanta than a division opponent. Now Ben comes back with a division loss---yes the team can overcome it, I just wish they didn't have too...I'll feel better when we crush the clowns and bungals!
    you would rather beat a division rival, but you can't just pick and chose who you beat.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    you would rather beat a division rival, but you can't just pick and chose who you beat.
    True, I would rather crush everyone LOL
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Outlook great or not, it's a bunch of crap after letting this game get away. We should be 4-0, but thanks to an uncharacteristic undisciplined performance we got beat.

I was figuring we'd be 2-2 so I'll take 3-1. The Bungals lose to the Browns...so there was something good today!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information