Thread: Jerome Bettis Grille 36

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Jerome Bettis Grille 36

Has anyone been to Jerome Bettis' restaurant on gameday? Myself and some friends were thinking about going there for dinner after the game...any idea what it's like after gameday? Seeing as how we have a 4 hr drive back to the midstate area afterwards, we're not trying to wait 30+ min. to be seated

Duke of 531
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    Has anyone been to Jerome Bettis' restaurant on gameday? Myself and some friends were thinking about going there for dinner after the game...any idea what it's like after gameday? Seeing as how we have a 4 hr drive back to the midstate area afterwards, we're not trying to wait 30+ min. to be seated
    I doubt you'll get in bettis' very quickly after the game, i usually see lines outside the bars near heinz (mcfaddens, calico jacks, bettis)although i have never stood in them so i can't honestly say how fast they move...but it appears that the people are crammed in like sardines, i doubt it would be easy to get seated for something to eat...most of the people in there are swilling booze and i think that is most of these bars first priority,sell as much alcohol as they can...you could try but i don't think it will be an easy endeavor...have fun at the game,i know i will

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    I doubt you'll get in bettis' very quickly after the game, i usually see lines outside the bars near heinz (mcfaddens, calico jacks, bettis)although i have never stood in them so i can't honestly say how fast they move...but it appears that the people are crammed in like sardines, i doubt it would be easy to get seated for something to eat...most of the people in there are swilling booze and i think that is most of these bars first priority,sell as much alcohol as they can...you could try but i don't think it will be an easy endeavor...have fun at the game,i know i will
    thanks man, that's what i figured..also didn't take into account that it'll probably be packed FOR the game as well...i'll try it out another time...where are you seats again?

Duke of 531
    thanks man, that's what i figured..also didn't take into account that it'll probably be packed FOR the game as well...i'll try it out another time...where are you seats again?
    if you have your heart set on going there i would still try...i have been in these places before games and didn't really have a hard time getting in...before games a lot of people stream in at all times whereas after the game MOST BUT NOT ALL are leaving at the same time...and also the bars occupancy seems to go up or down depending on the outcome of the game...when we win the bars are usually packed with happy people looking to hang out and recount memories of the game and when we lose (lets pray that doesn't happen tommorow) the people seem to head home much quicker...i'll be sitting in 531

My Mood
    Addicted
    word, we'll be in 523 row CC...i'm pissed b/c i could have gotten tickets for $65 more, 3 rows from the field...my buddy ****ed that up for us though

Duke of 531
    word, we'll be in 523 row CC...i'm pissed b/c i could have gotten tickets for $65 more, 3 rows from the field...my buddy ****ed that up for us though
    don't be mad, i've been to approximately 100 steeler games and sat all all levels at both three rivers and heinz field...and in my opinion the upper deck seats are far superior to the lower bowl seats...i can get a much better view of how plays in the offensive and defensive lines develop,when sitting low all you can see is a jumble of people nothing else. there's nothing better than watching an offensive lineman make a pancake block and a giant hole appears only to watch rashard mendenhall cruise through it...although sitting near/at at the field is a cool experience i would take the upper deck seats 9 times out of ten

Thread Information