Thread: bautista an all star?

Hybrid View

bautista an all star?

Bautista is having a all star type season only problem is it's with the blue jay's. ok come on pirates. another one we let go before he really had a chance to mature into a player.

You really feel the Pirates should have kept that bum? A .250 average and 16 home runs is not a stat line to write home about. This season is a questionable outlier at best
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

well he is puttin up 50+ homeruns in toronto. something he never had the chance to do here, don't know if i would want him maybe just his 50+

Quote Originally Posted by xxxsteelernation View Post
    well he is puttin up 50+ homeruns in toronto. something he never had the chance to do here, don't know if i would want him maybe just his 50+
    He was a bum when he was here, and he was a bum when he left, this season came out of nowhere. He had plenty of opportunity here, 1300+ at bats hitting only .241 and 43 home runs.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

So he finished with 54 HRs which is almost half his career total of 113. If you almost double your career total in one season you should be automatically added to every random test. I am gonna go ahead and say he doesn't hit more than 30 in a season for the rest of his career, Brady Anderson part 2 at best.

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Thread Information