Thread: Peter King on Ben in Today's TMQB

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter

Peter King on Ben in Today's TMQB

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

Nice write up on what Ben has been doing during the 4 weeks. Don't forget to scroll down and read the email from the whiny Bucs fan. It's quite amusing.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Good, Im glad hes working on his mechanics, Ben is a very good qb. Maybe he will come back and look like manning and brady in the pocket lol. Well atleast he will be fresh and ready to go after he gets a full week of practice in when he returns. I just wish Ben would run more for first down like he did when he started out his career. Keeping the defense off balance with a qb spy.

Good read.

Good stuff, as long as he doesn't chop his f'n hand off...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

That bucs fan is retarded. "take away 3 plays for 21 Pts and it's a different ball game." Is he ****ing serious? If the other team didn't score touchdowns and we did, it would've been a different ballgame. Wow. That was literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read. How bout this. "take away LaGerrette Blount's TD in junk time and it wouldve been a bigger blowout" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    That bucs fan is retarded. "take away 3 plays for 21 Pts and it's a different ball game." Is he ****ing serious? If the other team didn't score touchdowns and we did, it would've been a different ballgame. Wow. That was literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read. How bout this. "take away LaGerrette Blount's TD in junk time and it wouldve been a bigger blowout" lol
    what do you expect? the vast majority of steeler haters are complete morons that are blinded by their hatred of our great franchise. they always come up with lame excuses to feel better about the fact they cheer for an inferior franchise. always some lame excuse, refs, luck, their team gave us the win, we cheated, the game was fixed, locusts, bubonic plague, escaped zoo animals running across the field, aliens abducting their players and replacing them with clones that suck, HAARP, chemtrails, the illumnati, etc. it's pathetic....

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    what do you expect? the vast majority of steeler haters are complete morons that are blinded by their hatred of our great franchise. they always come up with lame excuses to feel better about the fact they cheer for an inferior franchise. always some lame excuse, refs, luck, their team gave us the win, we cheated, the game was fixed, locusts, bubonic plague, escaped zoo animals running across the field, aliens abducting their players and replacing them with clones that suck, HAARP, chemtrails, the illumnati, etc. it's pathetic....
    lol that's some good ****. I lost it when I saw "the illuminati"

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    what do you expect? the vast majority of steeler haters are complete morons that are blinded by their hatred of our great franchise..
    the vast majority of steeler fans are complete morons that are blinded by their love of our great franchise....im just sayin lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I expect nothing less from Ben than to stay busy working on his skills and staying in football shape as much as possible. When he comes back he'll have 2 weeks to practice with the team and I expect him to come out like gangbusters and play well against Cleveland.

You have admire his attitude through all of this; he's taking the punishment like a man and not causing trouble. His team will be more than happy to have him back and I'm sure they all look forward to playing with him again. They have done well so far, keeping the mindset that they dont have Ben and they need to stay in the hunt, and everyone is contributing in a big way to keep things rolling.

If you think about this from the perspective of Ben's health we may end up better off by having him out the first 4 games. He will have missed 1/4th of the regular season and a few sacks which could have made him sore or even worse. Now we get a fresh seasoned QB 1/4 of the way into the season and we are sitting nicely at 3-1 or 4-0 depending on Sunday against the Ratbirds. I'm thinking that we will be 4-0 going into the bye week and then we bring Ben back to play Cleveland which should leave us 5-0 going on the road against Miami, the Saints, and the Bungals. All three of those could be tough opponents. I think we will be heavy playoff contenders towards the end of this regular season with Ben in great form.

Thread Information