Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter King on Ben in Today's TMQB

Bookmark and Share
    Duke of 531
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    what do you expect? the vast majority of steeler haters are complete morons that are blinded by their hatred of our great franchise. they always come up with lame excuses to feel better about the fact they cheer for an inferior franchise. always some lame excuse, refs, luck, their team gave us the win, we cheated, the game was fixed, locusts, bubonic plague, escaped zoo animals running across the field, aliens abducting their players and replacing them with clones that suck, HAARP, chemtrails, the illumnati, etc. it's pathetic....
    your list of excuses for why their team lost is outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the vast majority of steeler fans are complete morons that are blinded by their love of our great franchise....im just sayin lol
    There are a lot of them.

My Mood
    no mood
    Well its good Ben is working on his mechanics, and he once again should have something to prove to the league.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    There are a lot of them.
    On all teams.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    If you think about this from the perspective of Ben's health we may end up better off by having him out the first 4 games. He will have missed 1/4th of the regular season and a few sacks which could have made him sore or even worse. Now we get a fresh seasoned QB 1/4 of the way into the season and we are sitting nicely at 3-1 or 4-0 depending on Sunday against the Ratbirds. I'm thinking that we will be 4-0 going into the bye week and then we bring Ben back to play Cleveland which should leave us 5-0 going on the road against Miami, the Saints, and the Bungals. All three of those could be tough opponents. I think we will be heavy playoff contenders towards the end of this regular season with Ben in great form.
    If there's any positive about the suspension, Ben's going to be a lot fresher. He's missed 4 games - 4 games he hasn't been sacked, tackled, knocked down; he'll be walking into game 5 of the season without any bumps or bruises - what other starter in the NFL can say that at that point? By Playoff time, he'll be right in the middle of his stride, while everyone else will be tired and worn out.

"After one practice, Whitfield said Roethlisberger took his cleats off and put on some work boots. Roethlisberger said he was going to chop wood at his father's ranch nearby."

Real interesting to hear hes doing things with his family. Now he could have done this before and it was never reported but its painting Ben in a new light.

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    On all teams.
    steelers wayyyyyy more so

My Mood
    Chatty
    Good read..

Trust me they don't think they played bad at all...I mean they keep saying if this would have happend or that it would have been a different ball game...Freeman doesn't believe they got dominated????? They didn't make the plays to win...period! Problem is they were 2-0 against 2 horrible teams and their heads were do inflated thinking they could dominate a REAL NFL team..they got a biatch slap of reality. They are not in the same league as the Steelers.....

Oh and we owned them in their own stadium filled with Steelers fans in the blazing hot Florida sun..heat index was 100 that day!!! Peace!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

[QUOTE=92_is_gonna_kill_you;365067Ben's going to be a lot fresher. He's missed 4 games - 4 games he hasn't been sacked, tackled, knocked down; he'll be walking into game 5 of the season without any bumps or bruises - what other starter in the NFL can say that at that point? [/QUOTE]

Surely not Brett Favre

He looks like he wants to quit now.

If we go 4-0 and Ben is going full blast... Look out ... Saints who? Who Dat?

wow 7-0!

So nice to read an article that is positive and not negative about Ben. Seemed like every other article I ever read was bashing and negative.

Bawahahahaha @ the Bucs fans whining!

Thread Information