Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Timmons...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

Lawrence Timmons...

Man has this guy been an absolute beast these first 2 weeks. It's hard right now to find a better inside linebacker right now in the NFL then Timmons. If he continues at this rate all season long he has pro bowl written all over him. His play alone this year combined with the return of Troy and Aaron Smith, and Harrison and Woodley make this defense that much better then it already is...

My Mood
    Addicted
    when I saw the title I was gonna follow up with ...is a beast. But you already did that.

I read that Timmons spent most of his off season training and working out. He said that he is in better shape than when he was a rookie.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Timmons has been beasting so far.......Guy has been all over the field.........

Timmons and Troy are unbelievable.

Next year is Timmons' contract year, right? I'm more concerned about keeping him here than Woodley.

Rookie Free Agent tuggysteel822's Avatar
    He's been so solid each and every time he's on the field. He's a fun guy to watch. Hell, the whole defense is fun to watch right now!

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Man has this guy been an absolute beast these first 2 weeks. It's hard right now to find a better inside linebacker right now in the NFL then Timmons. If he continues at this rate all season long he has pro bowl written all over him. His play alone this year combined with the return of Troy and Aaron Smith, and Harrison and Woodley make this defense that much better then it already is...
    I agree he is a beast and hopefully be one of the best MLB but I can name a few MLB's better right now but he is playing out of his mind these 2 games.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I could not of said this any better...he has shown up in a big way, now i can see why i brought his jersey

Duke of 531
    oh yeah timmons has really made the jump to big time player his play the last 2 games has been off the charts, but what someone else said is going to be interesting the steelers are going to need to try to sign timmons,woodley, and mendenhall long term here pretty soon this may be a very difficult undertaking, ...it seems like teams are very unsure how to proceed with signing players because of the nfl labor situation... but what i really like to hear is the crickets coming from all the people who deemed timmons a bust draft choice last year how is that crow tasting

My Mood
    Impatient
    Woodley is the only one in his contract year. Timmons signed 5 years and has one more year after this season. So, the should resign them both this offseason to prevent Timmons from becoming a FA, but Woodley is the only one in his contract year.

Thread Information