Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Browns vs. Steelers (Wk. 14)

Browns vs. Steelers (Wk. 14)

vs.

Thursday December 7, 2006
    Heinz Field - 8:00 PM EST

Well, well, well... so the Steelers and browns meet again! This time the Browns are going to be pissed but I still don't think they stand a chance against the Steelers. Browns have done nothing since the last time they played except for beat the Chiefs last week in OT The Steelers though are hoping for a miracle and some how making a wild card for the playoffs.

The keys this week are as follows:
    • Get to the QB
    • No Turnovers
    • The running game is a must

B]Top Gun's Keys to the game for Pittsburgh:[/B]
    • Contain Derek Anderson: This should be a very easy task for the Steelers since Anderson has never faced the Steelers. Pressuring him in the pocket will probably expose his greatest weakness.
    • RECEIVERS must step up: With Ward and Wilson out, Washington and Holmes are the key to the successful victory in this game, if they play well, the Steelers will have a great chance to pull the victory off.
    • Get up on the Browns early and not have to play catch up all night. If we score first and force them to play from behind we can break their will as the game goes on, and really heat up the pass rush on defense to make it even harder by making them 1 dimensional:
    • Above all NO TURNOVERS!!!!

Notables off the list are Willie Reid this week! Not sure if he'll play or not but it is good to see him off the list. I can't remember the last time the Steeler injury report only had 4 names on it? Too bad all the names are superstars

Join us this Thursday here in the gameday thread as we talk about the game and cheer our Steelers to a victory!!!!

Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 12-07-2006 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Add Top Gun's keys tot he game for Pittsburgh!

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    About time

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Better late than never huh bro !

HERE WE GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!

I just watched some highlights from previous clowns / Steelers games. Damn Im fired up now !!

House of Steel
    I agree completely! It is going to get pretty dam sad in steeltown after cowher leaves at the end of the year. He is a great coach, and the main reason why the squeelers have been successfull as of late. Hang on to those momories shittsburg, cause you are in for some hard times.

See, Im pretty sure the last time these two teams played it was Hines Ward being helped off the field. Not to mention the hit KWII put on Joey Porter... OUCH!!!

Browns will win tonight 23-10!! watch and see all of you steelers fans....now i don't want to come on here after the game and have to read all of your posts whining about the game, so when you lose just sit back and take it in.....it's about time you guys get used to it because this will be the first of many to come!

THESE BROWNS FANS ARE GETTING COCKY TONIGHT IN THE TSZ FORUM, I HOPE THE STEELERS MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE SICK LOOKING PILE OF **** AFTER THIS GAME TONIGHT. TIME TO LAY OUT THE PUPS.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Those ratbastards think their team is something huh What a joke!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Charlie Frye is the emergency QB..so he won't see any action unless we take out Anderson and Dorsey !!

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Charlie Frye is the emergency QB..so he won't see any action unless we take out Anderson and Dorsey !!
    Well given that Anderson is not a mobile qb and the browns have given up 44 sacks this year. The trainers better be ready to get out on the field on in a hurry.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hell yeah, let's turn up the heat at a frigid Heinz Field tonight and crush his sorry rookie *** !!

Just talked to wife and she is getting the son decked out in his Steeler gear and we are off to Buffalo Wing Wings

I will catch up with you all later!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Have fun dude, we'll see ya after the victory !!

Thread Information