Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AFNorth: Pitt, Cinn, Clev,and the Rat Birds

Bookmark and Share

AFNorth: Pitt, Cinn, Clev,and the Rat Birds

I must say I love sitting 1-0 after week one....and seeing Cincy highlights i feel like Palmer has to play babysitter with his WR and we all know that will not end well. The Browns, well they are the browns, in a few years they will be a .500 team but not this year. And now to this Rat Birds, Watching the first quarter shows me one thing, TURNOVERS!!!! They are weak in the secondary and if they keep turning the ball over then they will be 0-1 at the end of tonight. (LT just ran a 21 yarded) Why is there all this Rat Birds winning it all talk???

Just wanted to say a few thoughts.....

PS. I was at the Steelers Game and there was a Falcons fan behind me and we where chatting and at the end of the game he said " Your Fans are Classy", Not one person was an as* to him and besides the usually " Go Steelers!!!" he had directed at him he said the Steelers and there Fans are class acts....IT was nice to hear

Go Steelers

"We have the Rings and the Class"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEyeZ View Post
    PS. I was at the Steelers Game and there was a Falcons fan behind me and we where chatting and at the end of the game he said " Your Fans are Classy", Not one person was an as* to him and besides the usually " Go Steelers!!!" he had directed at him he said the Steelers and there Fans are class acts....IT was nice to hear
    It definately is nice to hear. There's no need for people to get drunk and challenge another teams fan to a fight like happens at so many NFL games.

Cincy is going to fall victim to the whole "Batman and Robin" garbage. I mean they do it in the huddle for f*#k sakes. I'm sure there are players on that team who will get mighty tired of it after a few losses.

GO JETS!!!!!

My Mood
    afc-hater
    Bengals & Browns are 0-1 and Flacco is running for his life right now. I like our chances to win 2 more games before Ben gets back. Excellent start to the season!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's always nice to see the self proclaimed great bungals get humbled by another team. They got completely manhandled all day. The garbage yards and points they got will pacify their fans into thinking "it wasn't that bad, we almost came back" but the truth is the game was well in hand for the Pats by the time Palmer and Co. mounted a short lived comeback.

3 turnovers for Rat Birds lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Flacco is slackin.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Flacco is slackin.
    And he was whackoed on that first play of the game.

Cheers... the refs just marched the Rats down the field

Bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    It's always nice to see the self proclaimed great bungals get humbled by another team. They got completely manhandled all day. The garbage yards and points they got will pacify their fans into thinking "it wasn't that bad, we almost came back" but the truth is the game was well in hand for the Pats by the time Palmer and Co. mounted a short lived comeback.
    Graceful as the Dancing with the Stars finalist, Warren Sapp, may be -- he almost broke his leg today climbing down from the Bengals' bandwagon.

Thread Information