Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to our newest Staff Member - Prosdo

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    Well she WAS a mod for 2 boards. Now she is just a moderator here. She resigned from the team at Steelers Fever. Which is now just me and SF. We're working on hiring a fresh batch.
    hell yeah, i'm glad prosdo finally left that bullshit board lol........and it's just you, dike is a worthless pos.....the dude rarely signs on.......lol......good luck to you there

btw.....i think HoS needs a new title under his name, he sure is the master of hijacking threads lol

back to topic: again, congrats prosdo, great great addition to the staff here
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

House of Steel
    Sorry, Koopa, if I offended you for hijacking this thread. I am very happy that Prosdo is a moderator. She is a great choice.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    hell yeah, i'm glad prosdo finally left that bullshit board lol........and it's just you, dike is a worthless pos.....the dude rarely signs on.......lol......good luck to you there

btw.....i think HoS needs a new title under his name, he sure is the master of hijacking threads lol

back to topic: again, congrats prosdo, great great addition to the staff here

The Master hiJacker !!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    Well she WAS a mod for 2 boards. Now she is just a moderator here. She resigned from the team at Steelers Fever. Which is now just me and SF. We're working on hiring a fresh batch.
    Best of luck to you there SCM. We didn't try to steal Prosdo if that is what you are thinking. She just got tired of not having any backing over there. We are all here to give you any help we can with your mod duties there if you need it. You have your hands full that is for sure but I think you do a good job with what you have.
    I'm not going to say anything agianst any other Steelers site because that would not be right. But you and all Steeler fans are always welcome here.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    786, you've approached me before about mod questions and my door is always open if you need anything dude !

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Best of luck to you there SCM. We didn't try to steal Prosdo if that is what you are thinking. She just got tired of not having any backing over there. We are all here to give you any help we can with your mod duties there if you need it. You have your hands full that is for sure but I think you do a good job with what you have.
    I'm not going to say anything agianst any other Steelers site because that would not be right. But you and all Steeler fans are always welcome here.
    Congratulations Steph! So happy to have you here. I completely agree with Steelersfan, it is not right to say anything against another steeler site because you are really saying something negative about a Steeler fan and all Steeler fans rock, however, I can see that sometimes the people who are owners of the board are so engulfed with all the daily problems of the board that they fail to sometimes see what the board is really all about. And that would be the Steeler fans, the very people the board was designed for. That is why you have capable MODS and you delegate responsibilty to each of them. Personally, I like SF but when you forget why you started the board, there is only one way you will go and that is downhill.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Congrats Prosdo, it is well deserved !! So what is the name of the family bar??

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Congrats Prosdo!!!! Really glad to see you hear and now also as a mod here!! I guess my honeymoon of hedonism is over!!

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    She's at the bar right now getting ready for the game Im sure, but she'll be around later on.
    lol You were correct Matt. It was awesome down there tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    pppsssttt, Prosdo!! Watch out for that guy named koopa, he's trouble !!
    Wait...you mean sweet innocent Koopa?!?! lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Oh no, it's too late, he's already gotten to her !! There's no hope now !

Thread Information