Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76

Thread: Welcome to our newest Staff Member - Prosdo

  1. #21
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    Well she WAS a mod for 2 boards. Now she is just a moderator here. She resigned from the team at Steelers Fever. Which is now just me and SF. We're working on hiring a fresh batch.
    hell yeah, i'm glad prosdo finally left that bullshit board lol........and it's just you, dike is a worthless pos.....the dude rarely signs on.......lol......good luck to you there

    btw.....i think HoS needs a new title under his name, he sure is the master of hijacking threads lol

    back to topic: again, congrats prosdo, great great addition to the staff here
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  2. #22
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Sorry, Koopa, if I offended you for hijacking this thread. I am very happy that Prosdo is a moderator. She is a great choice.

  3. #23
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    hell yeah, i'm glad prosdo finally left that bullshit board lol........and it's just you, dike is a worthless pos.....the dude rarely signs on.......lol......good luck to you there

    btw.....i think HoS needs a new title under his name, he sure is the master of hijacking threads lol

    back to topic: again, congrats prosdo, great great addition to the staff here

    The Master hiJacker !!

  4. #24
    Steelersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,116
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    Well she WAS a mod for 2 boards. Now she is just a moderator here. She resigned from the team at Steelers Fever. Which is now just me and SF. We're working on hiring a fresh batch.
    Best of luck to you there SCM. We didn't try to steal Prosdo if that is what you are thinking. She just got tired of not having any backing over there. We are all here to give you any help we can with your mod duties there if you need it. You have your hands full that is for sure but I think you do a good job with what you have.
    I'm not going to say anything agianst any other Steelers site because that would not be right. But you and all Steeler fans are always welcome here.

  5. #25
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    786, you've approached me before about mod questions and my door is always open if you need anything dude !

  6. #26
    Steelerlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    5,345
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Best of luck to you there SCM. We didn't try to steal Prosdo if that is what you are thinking. She just got tired of not having any backing over there. We are all here to give you any help we can with your mod duties there if you need it. You have your hands full that is for sure but I think you do a good job with what you have.
    I'm not going to say anything agianst any other Steelers site because that would not be right. But you and all Steeler fans are always welcome here.
    Congratulations Steph! So happy to have you here. I completely agree with Steelersfan, it is not right to say anything against another steeler site because you are really saying something negative about a Steeler fan and all Steeler fans rock, however, I can see that sometimes the people who are owners of the board are so engulfed with all the daily problems of the board that they fail to sometimes see what the board is really all about. And that would be the Steeler fans, the very people the board was designed for. That is why you have capable MODS and you delegate responsibilty to each of them. Personally, I like SF but when you forget why you started the board, there is only one way you will go and that is downhill.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

    Lyn

    www.blackngoldpride.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU






    Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

  7. #27
    BlacknGold Bleeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    da Burgh
    Posts
    5,384
    Congrats Prosdo, it is well deserved !! So what is the name of the family bar??




    BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

  8. #28
    We Got Five! Hburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Billtown
    Posts
    2,155
    Congrats Prosdo!!!! Really glad to see you hear and now also as a mod here!! I guess my honeymoon of hedonism is over!!

    BuFu

  9. #29
    Prosdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,185
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    She's at the bar right now getting ready for the game Im sure, but she'll be around later on.
    lol You were correct Matt. It was awesome down there tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    pppsssttt, Prosdo!! Watch out for that guy named koopa, he's trouble !!
    Wait...you mean sweet innocent Koopa?!?! lol


  10. #30
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Oh no, it's too late, he's already gotten to her !! There's no hope now !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Results of the 2007 Steeler Addicts Member Awards
    By AZ_Steeler in forum Steeler Addicts 411
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 05:45 PM
  2. Member Spotlight: Prosdo
    By AZ_Steeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. New Staff member!
    By Steelersfan in forum Steeler Addicts 411
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •