Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is sick of Terry Bradshaw's comments?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Who else is sick of Terry Bradshaw's comments?

I know he's a Steeler legend. I know he led us to 4 SB wins. I know he has a right to his opinion as much as anyone else. I know he is the most prolific Steeler QB of all time but seriously he really needs to chill out with the comments about Ben!

Now he's mouthing off saying if he was the owner of the Steelers, Ben would be gone. Seriously Terry, people don't care what you think as much as you think they do. Stop ragging on Ben and let it drop. The Rooney's aren't going to release him no matter how much you rant about him. He is seriously pissing off the Steeler Nation more and more with each comment about Ben. Get over it Terry; leave the modern day Steelers alone. The Rooney's obviously know how to run the franchise, they've been at it for quite awhile now ya know.

Ok..rant off...
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 09-14-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Terry sounds like a dad trying to get his kid to man up.....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I know it goes against the holy words of the old school Steeler fans but at this point it is what it is. Terry needs to stop talking about it, nobody else is anymore. Get over it, do your commentary and leave the Steelers alone. Didn't his mommy ever tell him if you can't say anything to just STFU?

My Mood
    Addicted
    He's just scared Ben's gonna steal his thunder. I would be scared too if I were him

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Terry sounds like a dad trying to get his kid to man up.....
    More like a terribly stubborn parent with an ego crossed with a broken record that repeats the same thing because nobody acknowledges his stupid comments. He definately needs to keep his yapper shut and talk about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    He's just scared Ben's gonna steal his thunder. I would be scared too if I were him

My Mood
    Addicted
    Terry who? he made some great points about Ben but enough is enough lets move on and hopefully they can mend their relationship while Ben is off for these next 3 weeks

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Bradshaw needs to shut up, like you said, no one cares what he has to say anymore. Ben is paying for what he did, leave it alone. To me, Bradshaw's coming off as just a fat, bald, insecure old man that doesn't want to have his records shattered by Ben. Shut up Terry.
    Last edited by SnakeEyes43; 09-13-2010 at 03:15 AM.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Horny
    yea terry needs to shut up!!! He keeps on saying how Ben disrespects women but how many wives has terry gone though??? Don't get me wrong Terry is a huge icon in Steelers football but imo i think he is just scared of Ben breaking his records!

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I would like to address Mr. Bradshaw,
    Sir, the NFL prides itself on providing the best possible "fan experience". I realize you are no longer in the employ of the NFL, however, it is our support and love for these players, teams, and the league that keep you and FOX sports in business. The Steeler Nation would like to enjoy this season but you have made it extremely difficult. Most recently, Mr. Bradshaw, you took advantage of your employment position to rant at Ben Roethlisberger for past occurrences. This was unsavory and unneccessary. There was a time when I would have walked behind you and swept up the dirt from your tracks to keep as a souvenier. After this distasteful display on FOX pregame, which I had to turn off because I was becoming ill over your insensitivity to the Steeler Nation, I can assure you, that is no longer my sentiment. It is not your place to chastise Ben publicly for any reason. That was a conversation you should have had privately with Ben. We have had enough stress and disappointment this offseason and finally saw the light of the 1st game then you destroy our elation with your rant. Its not all about you, Mr. Bradshaw, its about us, the Steeler Nation and you clearly did not think of us at all while pontificating from your pulpit. A most unimpressive display.
    :logospin:

Thread Information