Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honest predictions for W-L for the season

Bookmark and Share
    i say we finish 9-7 or 10-6

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    16-0. It could happen....
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

11-5. I am strangely cheerfully optimistic about this year. I just have a feeling that its gonna be a good one. Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

14-2? Wow, I think 10 wins is the max, 9 wins is the most likely, and 8 or less certainly isn't out of the question. Ben wasn't suspended last year and we missed the playoffs. Is it the 8 rookies on the roster that gives you so much hope?

11-5 and AFC North Champs!!!!!

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    14-2? Wow, I think 10 wins is the max, 9 wins is the most likely, and 8 or less certainly isn't out of the question. Ben wasn't suspended last year and we missed the playoffs. Is it the 8 rookies on the roster that gives you so much hope?
    I think it's the way they lost last year. If only one thing had changed (I'm oversimplifying but this is what comes to mind), if Joe Burnett doesn't drop that ball, the Steelers would have been in the playoffs. Not saying they would have gone far, but who knows? They were on somewhat of a roll at end of season when they could easily have gone in the tank after that horrendous stretch following the Denver game. They could have won every game they lost (coulda woulda shoulda, I know). Even if TP isn't playing, which I don't even like to mention -- that position isn't a liability like it was last year. Tyrone couldn't tackle. He missed on any no of big plays that made a huge difference. Troy does too, but he does so much else so it doesn't matter as much. Will Allen is a definite upgrade there. And as far as ST goes how could they get any worse? Another reason is Ben. When he gets back, I think he plays lights out. I also think our o line is better than last year. The only rookie I see making a huge impact is Pouncey so the rookies aren't really the main reason I am optimistic. Would like to see Sanders, Brown, and Butler contribute but that's hard to say. And bottom line I guess I'm just a fan who may be overly optimistic but it's better than being bummed out all the time.

Thread Information