Thread: steelers/baltimore tickets

Bookmark and Share
    Duke of 531

steelers/baltimore tickets

I have a pair of tickets to the steelers/ravens game sunday october 3 at heinz field. I bought these off the ticketmaster open sale a few weeks ago. I like to try to buy a few sets each year for friends or co workers and so the scalpers who try to suck up all the tickets that aren't singles can't profit at the fans expense . I am trying to sell these tickets at face value+ my ticketmaster charges. I hope this can help a fan see the steelers at a fair price seats are in the bleachers, section 527 ... row V... private Message me if interested and we can work out how to exchange the tickets... Thanks
    2 tickets@ $64.00 each... convience charge $20.20...order fee $4.05= Total $152.25

That's a really cool thing for you to do for someone, airbrake!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    I have a pair of tickets to the steelers/ravens game sunday october 3 at heinz field. I bought these off the ticketmaster open sale a few weeks ago. I like to try to buy a few sets each year for friends or co workers and so the scalpers who try to suck up all the tickets that aren't singles can't profit at the fans expense . I am trying to sell these tickets at face value+ my ticketmaster charges. I hope this can help a fan see the steelers at a fair price seats are in the bleachers, section 527 ... row V... private Message me if interested and we can work out how to exchange the tickets... Thanks
    2 tickets@ $64.00 each... convience charge $20.20...order fee $4.05= Total $152.25

great job dude! we need more people like you. the markup on stubhub, etc is absolutely ridiculous, THEN you add the "processing fees", shipping, etc

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post

great job dude! we need more people like you. the markup on stubhub, etc is absolutely ridiculous, THEN you add the "processing fees", shipping, etc
    I would love those tickets, what area are they for or do you even still have them, i wanna take my son to his first game this year.

Duke of 531
    xxxsteelernation, i sent you a private message i don't know if you recieved it but yes the tickets are still available...quite unbelieveably you are the only one who has inquired i never seen a pair of steeler regular season tickets at cost garner less interest oh well so to anyone else the tickets are still available....GO STEELERS

Waterboy
    If these tickets are still available I would LOVE to go. I live near the Baltimore area and am extremely excited about the idea of seeing my boys play the Ravens in Pittsburgh.

I would love to go to that game but have classes that weekend, Also I want to say YOU FREAKING ROCK for doing that, I think we should try to do this more. I don't know about everyone but being a student kills my ability to pay these HIGH *** prices you see on stubhub. Anyway thats really nice of you and i hope the person that gets them realizes that and gets you an extra terrible towel of a 6 pack (cant have too many of either)

Go Steelers!

Duke of 531
    these tickets have been sold thanks

Thread Information