Thread: Did Dwyer do enough tonight?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Did Dwyer do enough tonight?

13 rushes
    80 yds
    1 TD

He was stuffed multiple times but then he began to find his stride alittle bit and put together a decent performance. Had a 40 yd run, as well a nice TD scamper around the outside. He hasn't seen much preseason action but he made the most of it tonight.

If he and Vincent are fighting for a roster spot it's anybody's guess; Vincent looked ok last weekend in the Giants game.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think so but I'm not Coach Tomlin.......If they try to sneak Dwyer onto the practice squad I don't think he will make it.......I see another team signing him........Mendenhall, Redman, Moore are locks........I can't see Frank Summers making the team but the coaches seem dead set on making him the FB......

I hope Dwyer makes the team since I thought he was great value in the 6th round of the draft.....

Ive said this all along. Id rather have redman make the team over Summers. And everyone knows Ive never been a big redman fan. Mendy, Moore, Redman, and Dwyer, with David Johnson starting at FB. get it done...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Ive said this all along. Id rather have redman make the team over Summers. And everyone knows Ive never been a big redman fan. Mendy, Moore, Redman, and Dwyer, with David Johnson starting at FB. get it done...
    I agree............Just let Johnson play FB the limited time we use a FB anyway....lol I was never a big Redman fan either but the dude does run with some determination......I'm not expecting great things from him but I think he can help this team in a limited role......He is the new Verron Haynes/Gary Russell type.........lol

Duke of 531
    he got off to a slow start but came on strong... he probably won't clear waivers if put on the practice squad

Grisham, Logan, Dwyer, Sylvester, Butler need to stay....

get rid of whoever you need too, just keep these guys around.
    Last edited by coldrolled; 08-30-2010 at 08:26 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Dwyer is a joke... he sucked tonight, granted he had one good run, but other than that he was horrible. "But Zach, he scored a TD." With the way the line blocked on that TD, Jeff Reed woulda scored if he was the running back that play.

Im officially off the Dwyer band wagon, I wanted to love you, but one good run doesnt save your ***. Hes a bum, cut him...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Fight
    There was a reason he wasn't drafted in the earlier rounds. He was playing with a VERY bad OL but he hasn't shown me crap. Who cares if another team gets him from PS we have our guys.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Dwyer, IMO was impressive last night... seeing as how he had not shown anything thus far in TC/Pre Season. He runs with burst and some good vision. We are thin at RB if Redman is our 3rd option. YES, he (Redman) has had an impressive last two preseasons. But until he does it in the reg. season i'd like to have another RB in the fold too. That could be Dwyer. I bet he gets about 20 carries game 4. Cut Frank Summers and run Isaac and DJ as your FB's and Legursky or DJ in short yardage. I'd rather have Dwyer at RB then Summers in the event injuries come at the RB position.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Dwyer got hot when the scrubs came into the game,I think he's gone unless Arians likes him.

Thread Information