Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
I know it's only the second pre-season game,but like the players I'm trying to get in mid season form so here goes:

Arians still sucks big time, Tomlin sucks for not firing him. If Art II had any balls Arians would get his walking papers today.

Frank Summers, Flozell Adams, William Gay should be cut NOW. Kemo isn't far behind them.

I guess all the praise Hood was getting in camp was because he was playing against our line,he has a long way to go.

This one might get me hung, I'm a little tired of watching Troy P. launch himself hoping to knock the ball carrier down, it may look good in the highlights but you have to wrap your man up.

On the bright side:

E. Sanders, A. Brown look like more like veterans than rookies. S.Sylvester is a keeper he's always around the ball.

A. Smith is a beast,but then most everyone knows that.

Leftwich or Dixon a nice problem to have. Unless our line improves significantly you have to go with Dixon, Lefty will get killed behind this line.

Speaking of the line Pouncey needs to be our starting center,perhaps they can trade Hartwig for a ham sandwich
yeah sucks you cant talk about the guy with the hair without being burned at the stake....but troy has whiffed on tackles like that since day one, hes a missile, not a form tackler.

i think pouncey could start at C and RG for us at the same time, maybe his twin was just an illusion at florida