Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd team Oline.

Bookmark and Share

2nd team Oline.

In the two preseason game so far it looks like the 2nd team Oline looked like it actually had more cohesiveness then the 1st team. They were dominate in the third quaters of the giants game. great job oline

also going against 2nd string dlines with a vanilla scheme.

although hills did look good

My Mood
    Chatty
    I'm impressed with the 2nd and 3rd teams period...starters need to take a little lookey.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    also going against 2nd string dlines with a vanilla scheme.

although hills did look good
    Hills has looked solid all pre-season.....You were high on him at one time......So maybe a late bloomer in Hills?

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think they should start a game with Pouncey and Legursky in at Center and RG with Starks,Kemo,and Flo, Hills has been having a great camp even if it is against the 2's and 3's hell the 3 years he has been here he has looked lost so this is a great improvement for him

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Hills has looked solid all pre-season.....You were high on him at one time......So maybe a late bloomer in Hills?
    figures that the one year im ready to cut my losses on my hills projection he starts to show some promise.

not holding my breath but i was unbelievably high on him for a long time and had some serious high hopes, it would be great if he could emerge as a solid player, maybe not the one i hoped for (i had like franchise LT hopes for him...and if you ever saw him play pre knee injuries youd know why he was a ****ing manimal) but hell if he can be decent i can be happy

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    figures that the one year im ready to cut my losses on my hills projection he starts to show some promise.

not holding my breath but i was unbelievably high on him for a long time and had some serious high hopes, it would be great if he could emerge as a solid player, maybe not the one i hoped for (i had like franchise LT hopes for him...and if you ever saw him play pre knee injuries youd know why he was a ****ing manimal) but hell if he can be decent i can be happy
    **** I would be happy with Hills becoming just a solid NFL RT.......What was he a 4th round pick?....sorry my memory is off today......I think Hills makes the team if he continues to show the solid play he has shown so far.......I'm all for giving Hills a shot and I hope he is the swing tackle this year......

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar

Lets hope hes a manimal again! What about Hills at LT and move Starks to RT--so far Flozell has been unimpressive at best...maybe next draft we can get a tackle (I can hope can't I)
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I'd like to see Foster and Hills get some time with the first team.

id like the see flo step his **** up but i would also like to see hills and foster work in at RT.....foster is a colon clone so with reps i think he could adjust, if not id like him to get a fair chance at RG but at this point i think were gonna have to live with essex there (its fixed) but at least it looks promising that pouncey will be the day one center <3333.

i cant even explain how good hills would be if he didnt destroy his knees....such a great athlete and such a ****ing beast. i thought he was an easy future top 10 pick before his injuries

Thread Information