Thread: Steelers vs Raiders

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Steelers vs Raiders

Hey guys, sorry if this is posted in the wrong part of your forums, I'm new to the site just trying to find things out. I'm 18 years old and have recently purchased tickets for me and my younger brother to go to the game from NY. I was wondering what are the best/decent hotels in Pittsburgh closest to the stadium and also was wondering if the train station in Pittsburgh is close to the stadium. Also, me and my brother are Raider fans, I was wondering if it would be okay for younger guys to wear our gear or would there be a problem? I know Steelers and Raiders have a little rivalry, but this is the closest game I can get to and have already purchased the tickets. If you think there would be a problem wearing our Raider gear, lemme know and we'll just wear plain T's. Btw, we're not dicks that are gonna be obnoxious, we just wanna see the teams play.

-Thank you.

My Mood
    Addicted

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by KSSteelerfan View Post
    Thank you, do you think you could help me out with my questions? Thanks again.

Duke of 531
    i think spring hills suites by marriot is the closest hotel but there are many pretty close renniasance, hilton.the train station is a decent hike but not undoable my any means.You can wear your raiders gear, most steeler fans will give you some good natured ribbing but that usually is it, if you run into an intoxicated person really giving you a hard time walk away or get security.Most steeler fans self police this type of behavior, i have told a few unruly steeler fans to knock it off,that they were starting to take it over the line but this is really rare. Have fun and enjoy the game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You'll get a lot of crap that's for sure, but I'm guessing you'd be expecting that wearing a rival teams gear but at the same time Steeler fans don't usually take it to extreme's like division rivals do for example. Like airbrake said, there are always some fans that will take to the limits but they can be avoided by just walking away. It will be a good time, Steeler games always are, especially when we win .

Waterboy
    Thank you guys very much, your insight is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information