Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SteelerAddicts invades Latrobe!

The pics were taken at the night practice at the stadium in Latrobe. We were all standing in the end zone near the scoreboard...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Addicted
    Those are some great pics...thanks again for sharing with those of us who wished that we could be there with yinz.....

just got home from the Burgh! Man oh man did we have an awesome time!

Great pics Matt! As soon as I get a chance I'll post some more up. I'll try to get as many in the Photo Blog as I can.

Will have to share details of the Pirates game last night too. One hell of a game!! Extra innings with a walk off home run for the Bucs!

Gotta run. Need to get Tampa's boarding pass printed out and then we're heading out to eat before she heads back home to Florida.

--- Added 8/8/2010 at 01:15 PM ---

Oh... and by the way Heath... I DID go swimming in my jeans... Thanks to Psycho!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Horny
    My and Jenny had an awesome with everyone as usual!! Really cool to Finally meet Tampa in person and hang with, she was a hoot!!! Lloyd thanks again for make all the arrangements everything was perfect, and I have no idea what you are talking about going swimming

We also got some pics i will try to post up, all the good pics i took from training camp were with Tampa's camera so i am sure she should have some good ones to share as well!
    Last edited by PsychoWard; 08-08-2010 at 05:23 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    For all those who couldn't make it this weekend, we had a great time. If you ever get a chance to come hang with some of the members here you won't be disappointed. We always have a good time, lots of fun, and make some great memories.

My Mood
    Smokin
    yes we all had a great time..and yes thanks again to lloyd for making the plans..it was a weekend to remember..that game was awesome as well...and bleeder it was great seeing you guys again...we had fun and yes went back and made some great memories..I am sure john will get a youtube of the cave man on the dance floor..the hotel bar was pretty entertaining...I even got a kiss from Shell steelerzchick36 so great to meet you..hope you come with us next time...you are awesome..thank to you and your dad for that wonderful spot...wish you were there too 75..you would of had fun..and probably been in the pool yourself and it was soooo great to finally meet tampa..I love her...she fits in soo well with the rest of us she is soooo crazy...and yes all...nova had his straw

and we have more stories to fill you all in on.. our room was very gas filled...

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    yes we all had a great time..and yes thanks again to lloyd for making the plans..it was a weekend to remember..that game was awesome as well...and bleeder it was great seeing you guys again...we had fun and yes went back and made some great memories..I am sure john will get a youtube of the cave man on the dance floor..the hotel bar was pretty entertaining...I even got a kiss from Shell steelerzchick36 so great to meet you..hope you come with us next time...you are awesome..thank to you and your dad for that wonderful spot...wish you were there too 75..you would of had fun..and probably been in the pool yourself and it was soooo great to finally meet tampa..I love her...she fits in soo well with the rest of us she is soooo crazy...and yes all...nova had his straw

and we have more stories to fill you all in on.. our room was very gas filled...
    oh **** i forgot about the hotel bar!!!!!

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    oh **** i forgot about the hotel bar!!!!!
    how could YOU forget about the hotel bar.... maybe after what your eyes saw....you tried to

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    how could YOU forget about the hotel bar.... maybe after what your eyes saw....you tried to
    I know that's right!!

It was the most amazing time!! Sooo good to see everyone!
    Thanks to Lloyd for hooking us up and thanks to Lloyd and Shell for the amazing hospitality!! Steph loved you guys and it was great you got to meet the girl who made me give the redneck special with my saddle shoes on!!
    Love..love...love the Steeler room!!!

Great to see Matt and his awesome daughter!! I had such a good time with you guys! Got to see Matt again at the gun club with Shell and John...

Gal and Ry..what can I say??? You guys are amazing!! I love you guys!!!!
    Jenny is a doll and now I have to learn to pee withouth her..me no likey!!

I loved every aspect of this trip and I loved everyone so much! The Pirates game was fantatic and what a great game to see for our first time!!

LOVED Sep's banging body for sure!!!! He was such a nice guy too...we make such a nice couple and I should tell him that!!!
    I loved meeting Troy, William and Sep...just simply amazing!

Glad Red Bull was me and Ry's friend that night!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Okay, I finally got the pics sorted through, resized and uploaded to photobucket.

You can view the pics HERE by using the password 'SA2010' (caps sensitive).

Here are a few teasers....

after Psycho threw me in the pool...

the girls outside our hotel...

the gang... minus Bleeder and family

James Harrison...

Tampa's hottie... DSep...

Troy...

Hines...

Physco,Bleeder,lloyd,BRC(TG), Nova

Gia(front),Gwyn,steelerzchick36,Woodsonsgirl,SG86, Tampa,Jenny

... and he says his sister a lot.

The famous Bar Louie...

at the Pirates game...

Use the link provided to view the rest of the pics.
    Last edited by lloydfan4life; 08-10-2010 at 08:52 AM.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Thread Information