Thread: What it's "worth"

Bookmark and Share
    STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns

What it's "worth"

Foxworth has season-ending ACL injury

Sorry to hear it. Ravens secondary was already a question mark.....good!

Haynesworth flunks conditioning again
    Also, Haynesworth failing his conditioning test makes me belly laugh. I love it. I hope he has the worst year of his career.

The secondary could be the reason why the Ravens don't make a big playoff push IMO.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    With Ed Reed gone for the first 5-6 games and Foxworth now being done for the year the Ravens defense has definitely taken a major hit that could most definitely end up costing them games early on in the season...The Steelers even though Ben still wont be back in time for the Ravens game on October 3rd here at Heinz Field still have an excellent chance to win that game here especially now with all these injuries to key Ravens players on their defense...

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Ravens DB's were suspect anyways then there best player is still hurt, one of there starting CB's is now on IR and the FA CB they brought in failed his run test (or physical, dont remeber the deatails
    )... as a DB!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Ravens DB's were suspect anyways then there best player is still hurt, one of there starting CB's is now on IR and the FA CB they brought in failed his run test (or physical, dont remeber the deatails
    )... as a DB!
    Walt Harris.....lol He sucks anyway....lol When he played for the Bears all of my friends who are Bears fans called Harris toast since he always being burnt by WR's.....lol

Really the Ravens defense is over-rated.......The only unit on that defense that is above average is their DL........I think their LB's are average at best.........Ray Ray isn't the special player he once was............

They better hope Ray Rice stays healthy on offense all year........I think Flacco squats to pee and doesn't have the stones when it counts.......

Thread Information