Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pouncey/worilds

Bookmark and Share
    Duke of 531

pouncey/worilds

Wondering if anyone knows if the CBA situation in the nfl has anything to do with pouncey and worilds not being signed yet. The steelers had all of the other draft picks signed over a month ago. I can usually understand the top pick waiting to the last few days before camp starts, but i don't really remember anyone but the top pick still unsigned this late. The steelers have never had major problems signing their draft picks ,which is why i'm wondering if it has something to do with the cba. While i really dread the possibility of a lockout if it means no more salary cap then the owners need to stand firm and bring in replacements if necessary.. lets hope they can figure a way to divvy up a few billion dollars...GO STEELERS

My Mood
    Impatient
    Woodley signed his contract in late July when he signed (today in fact, July 18). Its pretty normal for the first 2 round picks to take a little longer. It has nothing to do with the CBA.

Duke of 531
    yeah your absolutely right, i never recalled second round picks signing this late but i looked a few up: sweed july 26, woodley july 18, colclough july 18

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    colclough july 18:
    dont ever mention that name again!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Duke of 531
    i saw another name you would like alonzo jackson, i didn't even bother to see what date he was signed ..man was he a bust

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    no first round picks are signed yet in the NFL.....its common for every team to have their first round picks not signed this time of year........I'm sure a week before camp we will hear Pouncey and Worilds will be signed or close to signing....

No 1st rounders have signed and only 1 second rounder has been signed. its normal. nothing to worry about...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Colclough was a retard we should of picked Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post
    Colclough was a retard we should of picked Sanders.
    thats so easy to say, hindsight is a bitch.

we should have taken dockett in the second, cooley in the third, jared allen in the 4th, stacey andrews in the 5th, michael turner in the 6th and shane olivea in the 7th....thats would have been a great draft, but at the time coclough wasnt a bad pick, let alone retared.

how old were you back then? 10?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    thats so easy to say, hindsight is a bitch.

we should have taken dockett in the second, cooley in the third, jared allen in the 4th, stacey andrews in the 5th, michael turner in the 6th and shane olivea in the 7th....thats would have been a great draft, but at the time coclough wasnt a bad pick, let alone retared.

how old were you back then? 10?
    Sanders wasn't picked in the first round because of his size and yes an injury, Colclough was never going to be good.

Because I was 10 I didn't know which prospects were going to be good or bad, your really an idiot.

Thread Information