Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: terrible towel/jersey collection

Duke of 531
    part 2 is as equally impressive as part 1,that's what i call dedication...i see you attended the dallas game from the 2008 season what a cold day and the game was boring as hell until the last 10 minutes, there was a guy next to me a life long steeler fan from tennesee it was his first time in pittsburgh, he came by himself because someone backed out on him. Needless to say when townsend got the pick six we were jumping up hugging eachother in the aisle, This is what what makes steeler games special, the camaraderie between people who never seen eachother before... Is there still beer in some of those cans from the 1970's i wonder if iron city is like scotch or wine just kidding if there is it probably not safe to drink anymore...thanks for the video

holy chit... I needed an intermission to get some during that.

Nice collection, Matty! Very nice!

PS... if you ever wanna part with the Lloyd jersey.... consider it sold!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    part 2 is as equally impressive as part 1,that's what i call dedication...i see you attended the dallas game from the 2008 season what a cold day and the game was boring as hell until the last 10 minutes, there was a guy next to me a life long steeler fan from tennesee it was his first time in pittsburgh, he came by himself because someone backed out on him. Needless to say when townsend got the pick six we were jumping up hugging eachother in the aisle, This is what what makes steeler games special, the camaraderie between people who never seen eachother before... Is there still beer in some of those cans from the 1970's i wonder if iron city is like scotch or wine just kidding if there is it probably not safe to drink anymore...thanks for the video
    thanks. lol there's no beer in those cans. they are either opened or closed air filled cans for display. and funny you should mention that the guy next to you went himslef. i also went to that game myself because my friend who's a cowboys fan backed out when he heard the game was in december because it would be "too cold" lol! awwww boo hoo. please. i'll gladly sit out in 5 degree weather to watch my steelers, even during a losing season. but it was cool. i hung out with a bunch of people that were on the transfer flight from cleveland. the whole flight was people going to the game. everyone but maybe 5 people at the most were steeler fans. there was a lot of trash talking going on during the flight lol. it was all in good fun though.

--- Added 8/22/2010 at 06:50 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    holy chit... I needed an intermission to get some during that.

Nice collection, Matty! Very nice!

PS... if you ever wanna part with the Lloyd jersey.... consider it sold!
    thanks man but i don't ever plan on parting with my lloyd jersey lol.

Duke of 531
    thanks. lol there's no beer in those cans. they are either opened or closed air filled cans for display. and funny you should mention that the guy next to you went himslef. i also went to that game myself because my friend who's a cowboys fan backed out when he heard the game was in december because it would be "too cold" lol! awwww boo hoo. please. i'll gladly sit out in 5 degree weather to watch my steelers, even during a losing season. but it was cool. i hung out with a bunch of people that were on the transfer flight from cleveland. the whole flight was people going to the game. everyone but maybe 5 people at the most were steeler fans. there was a lot of trash talking going on during the flight lol. it was all in good fun though.
    you said you are coming in for the cheatriots game we have to meet up somewhere before the game i'll buy you a drink. Yeah there are definetly some whimpy fans as of late some people look out the window and say to themselves oh well too cold today and a couple hundred bucks for the tickets means nothing to them so the tickets sit in a drawer going to waste. I know if i can't use my tickets either i try to sell them or if i can't sell them donate them to someone. and then you get the people who missed the end of that dallas game and the green bay game because god forbid they might have to sit in a little traffic... you said it boo freakin hoo stay at home if you don't want to support the team to the bitter end...i stayed through the whole lightning delay at the detroit game and it was only a pre-season game for christ sake

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    nice collection dude! here's a vid i made a couple weeks ago. just part 1 of my collection.

i have enough for at least 1-2 more videos lol. i made this because of a certain toolbag bengals fan accusing me of being a "bandwagon" fan yet the clown reps his team with a bungles hat he got for free in a pepsi promotion and a $15 walmart gresham jersey lol
    Buwhahahahahahahahaha!!!

That's classic!

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

great collection, I have a few Towels and jerseys but nothing compared to this, fantastic!

I love being a Steelers fan!

Duke of 531
    I went down to the heinz history center yesterday...if you haven't ever visited,it's definetly a very cool place...everyone should definetly make it a stop while in pittsburgh,you won't be disappointed...Got my picture next to all six lombardi trophies, too bad it wasn't like when they had the stanley cup there, you were actually allowed to touch the stanley cup....oh well that is my next challenge to be able to actually hold a lombardi trophy...i think this may be a toughie endeavor to persevere...here's a pic

Duke of 531
    bump....

My Mood
    Love
    Very impressive collection.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Airbrake that is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I don't think of anyone on Steeler Addicts as bandwagon fan/s. How to tell. If you can at least name our current coach and a player other than big ben, troy or hines you probably are not a bandwagon fan. Just sayin. At least that is my experience.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 09-22-2011 at 04:55 PM.

And their fans.

Thread Information