Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troy Polamalu runs silent and deep

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Im quite sure there's nobody, atleast nobody with any sense, that thinks we're going to go 0-4 or 0-6, until Ben comes back. They'll have a competent QB at the helm in the interim until Ben gets back; and the rest of the team will step up and do their parts to see us through. There's no reason that we shouldn't be atleast .500 when Ben comes back, if not 1 game better than that. Nobody knows what will happen, but I do know there's no way this team just rolls over and get beaten by every opponent in September.
    If the same team that took the field last year shows up in Sept, then this team could easily go 0-4. If Troy is not ready to go, and he could very easily not be ready with that knee, then this team could be done before Nov...They better learn to run, and run a lot or this could get ugly fast. No Ben, and no Troy could be bad......
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    If the same team that took the field last year shows up in Sept, then this team could easily go 0-4. If Troy is not ready to go, and he could very easily not be ready with that knee, then this team could be done before Nov...They better learn to run, and run a lot or this could get ugly fast. No Ben, and no Troy could be bad......
    Sounds like Troy is coming along just fine but its a legit concern Dean....You're right no Ben or Troy would kill this team.....

But a couple points to make as well....I think kick coverage units will be better this year due to the draft we had....I expect those young athletic LB's to help the coverage units........Special teams killed last year along with the injuries to the defense....

Plus we do play a sorry Bucs team down in Tampa......I think the Steelers will win that game....I also think the Steelers will beat the Falcons in Pittsburgh week 1.......Its the season opener and I just can't see the Falcons winning that game in Pittsburgh....

Playing at Tenn. and the Ravens are going to be tough games......

I see 2-2 after the first four games.....

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Sounds like Troy is coming along just fine but its a legit concern Dean....You're right no Ben or Troy would kill this team.....

But a couple points to make as well....I think kick coverage units will be better this year due to the draft we had....I expect those young athletic LB's to help the coverage units........Special teams killed last year along with the injuries to the defense....

Plus we do play a sorry Bucs team down in Tampa......I think the Steelers will win that game....I also think the Steelers will beat the Falcons in Pittsburgh week 1.......Its the season opener and I just can't see the Falcons winning that game in Pittsburgh....

Playing at Tenn. and the Ravens are going to be tough games......

I see 2-2 after the first four games.....
    Like I said, if the same team that took the field last year shows up....This team is in big trouble. Yes the Bucs are sorry, but Oakland, KC, The Browns, and the other two teams that we lost to in that five game beat down were suppose to be sorry too. I do agree with you about the kick coverage though, that should be much better. I still dont know about Troy. They can say he's coming along fine, but that knee could take two years to fully heal. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed on that one. He is the key to this team winning. More so then Ben...imo
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Im quite sure there's nobody, atleast nobody with any sense, that thinks we're going to go 0-4 or 0-6, until Ben comes back. They'll have a competent QB at the helm in the interim until Ben gets back; and the rest of the team will step up and do their parts to see us through. There's no reason that we shouldn't be atleast .500 when Ben comes back, if not 1 game better than that. Nobody knows what will happen, but I do know there's no way this team just rolls over and get beaten by every opponent in September.
    I hope you are right TG. I really really hope you are right.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Troy Polamalu runs silent and deep
    Ill be happy if he can just run this year...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information