Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SA Tailgate for 2007 Draft ?

House of Steel
    I don't know, I will think up of something. I am not the life of the party trust me on that one. I am a bit shy when I meet people for the first time. I am not going to wear drag either to proof to yinz all, I am a Post Whore. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Some of those frozen pizzas are awesome, when you get through doctoring them up!~ I always keep "Digerinos" (prolly misspelled) in the freezer for a quick meal! I add tons of Mozirilla (also prolly misspelled) cheese and pepperoni, onions, pineapple, hot peppers under the cheese and lotsa stuff mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Please excuse the misspelled words LOL
    I sometimes add to them. I will buy extra pepperoni and make a pepperoni lovers pizza....if you can still see any cheese from the top theres not enough pepperoni!!

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    No worries H-Burg! HOS and I are just joking around. (Besides...since I'm the only one here who has actually had Croatian pizza, I'm the resident authority!)

Y'all are right anyway. April is a long way off. It's a Steeler fan event. Bullies talk big behind a computer screen....rarely taking it into real life. (Although admittedly there are a few nut jobs out there. LOL) You and your wife will be among friends, HOS.....you can relax. (Just IMO)
    I wasn't worried...I know the pizza argument is becoming the SA inside joke. It's just funny this is at least the third thread I've seen this argument come up in.

I agree, f*ck bullies. They try to be hard but when **** really goes down I doubt they will do anything for real.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I am not worried about a thing, it is my wife. She is paranoid. She has issues you know, she is in a wheelchair, has self-esteem issues. I told her, you know these folks in SA are some of the best people you will ever meet, they will accept you as family just like myself. My wife can't do hardly anything physical, I told her, you are there to relax, have fun, and chat with the other folks there.

I am going to be there, I swear if she tells me NO, and I am going to be livid.
    Give her time man, we maybe just need to find a way for her to get to know the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Just give her time HOS, she'll come around. You have alot of time yet till we do it.

Bufu, those Giant frozen pizza's are really good, but I still prefer the Stouffers french bread ones ! YUMM!
    I've had those down at school since the campus mart (Harry Mart!) didn't sell GIANT pizzas....they are good! I usually get the GIANT brand because I'm a cheap bastard and they are good anyway. I like the thin crust that gets a lil crunchy when baked but my mom and sis love the rising thick crust ones which I think are too doughy when baked.

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    Ok. Let's all agree....NO freakin pizza at the SA Tailgate!!!

HOS, just a suggestion, but when the time gets closer, have your wife come on and talk to some of the ladies here. I'd be happy to speak with her. Maybe it would help her to feel a little more comfortable. After all, how could it be an SA party without you????!!!!
    I agree, no pizza! Just hot wings!

Yea Dave, your wife will just have to sit relax and chill. That's all we are gonna be doing! Just having a good time!

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    What are the exact dates of this? I'm pretty sure we are going to Florida in April so I'm not sure about me making it or not. May be able to work something out knowing this far ahead.
    And Dave, if those jerks show up giving you a hard time I'd be more than happy to give you a hand. Been in a few bar fights in my time up here! Plus I think it is gay that fellow Steeler fans would even do that to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    What are the exact dates of this? I'm pretty sure we are going to Florida in April so I'm not sure about me making it or not. May be able to work something out knowing this far ahead.
    And Dave, if those jerks show up giving you a hard time I'd be more than happy to give you a hand. Been in a few bar fights in my time up here! Plus I think it is gay that fellow Steeler fans would even do that to another.
    True that, even better Iron City comes in "steel" cans now!

It's a Steeler Nation celebration, shouldn't be any ignorant hatin' on other Steeler fans!

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HburgXL06 View Post
    True that, even better Iron City comes in "steel" cans now!

It's a Steeler Nation celebration, shouldn't be any ignorant hatin' on other Steeler fans!

BuFu
    Couldn't agree more BuFu!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Whatever dates the NFL draft is on this coming April, whatever that saturday/sunday is, is when we'll do it. Nothing is set in stone yet as far as arrangements but since we have a fair amount of interest in doing this we'll hopefully be able to pull it off.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    2007 NFL Draft April 28-29.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    2007 NFL Draft April 28-29.
    Damnit! That's my little nephew's birthday! Hopefully my sister has the party a different day than we are meeting.

Thread Information