Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SA Tailgate for 2007 Draft ?

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Croatian Pizza, if that woman brings it, I want to try it. She put Goat Cheese on it, I will slap her silly.
    HEY!!! I can put whatever kind of cheese I want on my pizza, bud! And they didn't put goat cheese on the pizza, but I did have homemade goat cheese when I was there and it was terrific!

Any you're gonna slap me???? I was ready to come to bodily harm to protect you a couple of posts ago!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    No goat cheese on pizza please..even this Greek doesnt like that !

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    No goat cheese on pizza please..even this Greek doesnt like that !
    I said they didn't put it on the pizza!!!!!!

But have you ever tried homemade goat cheese? I was leary about trying it but because we were invited guests in these people's home there, it would have been an offense to turn it down. I was suprised...it was really great.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    My wife and I discussed this. She wouldn't mind coming , but she is fearing for me cause if someone from the Mac and Wife group would recognize me, all hell would break loose. My wife is very afraid to even come too because of this. I am serious guys from what I am hearing from a few friends from that group, they could very well find me. I just wish I could convince her to just hang out for a day. I really want to be there and meet everyone. I want to see Lyn for the first time. I want to see all of you actually. Security is my wife's biggest concern.
    Aiight......

1: What kinda b*tches are gonna instigate **** in person over something that happened on an internet message board? If they gonna try **** like that they are truly dumbasses...and deserve a bit of a humbling.

2: I ain't gonna instigate no bullshit, but if **** is gonna go down, I ain't standing down. I back my peoples.

3: You ain't been on that site in a long time already, the party is gonna be in April.....even more evidence to support number 1.

4: At an event to celebrate all Steelers fans....it would be dumb to instigate **** again fellow Steelers fans....again more evidence for number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Dude, this isn't till april, just relax and give it some time. Besides it's not like we don't have enough guys there to take care of business if need be.
    Again, I'm with Matt. I know I ain't huge but I'll stand my ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Personally, I think it is silly to get your shorts in a wad. Like Matt says, this happens in April. How can she not think the guys on SA are capable? Does she know the wuss' from Mac & Wife or something? I would put my money on the guys here long before MW. Also, David, people using scare tatics with their big mouths are generally bullys and would never have the balls to confront anyone. Calm down, bro, take a chill pill
    +1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    HEY!!! I can put whatever kind of cheese I want on my pizza, bud! And they didn't put goat cheese on the pizza, but I did have homemade goat cheese when I was there and it was terrific!

Any you're gonna slap me???? I was ready to come to bodily harm to protect you a couple of posts ago!!!!!!!
    Damn! Can we please stop this damn pizza debate? F*ck this I'm just going to GIANT and getting a frozen one to bake in my oven...wait...I already have one...yum.

BuFu

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Some of those frozen pizzas are awesome, when you get through doctoring them up!~ I always keep "Digerinos" (prolly misspelled) in the freezer for a quick meal! I add tons of Mozirilla (also prolly misspelled) cheese and pepperoni, onions, pineapple, hot peppers under the cheese and lotsa stuff mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Please excuse the misspelled words LOL
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

No worries H-Burg! HOS and I are just joking around. (Besides...since I'm the only one here who has actually had Croatian pizza, I'm the resident authority!)

Y'all are right anyway. April is a long way off. It's a Steeler fan event. Bullies talk big behind a computer screen....rarely taking it into real life. (Although admittedly there are a few nut jobs out there. LOL) You and your wife will be among friends, HOS.....you can relax. (Just IMO)

House of Steel
    I am not worried about a thing, it is my wife. She is paranoid. She has issues you know, she is in a wheelchair, has self-esteem issues. I told her, you know these folks in SA are some of the best people you will ever meet, they will accept you as family just like myself. My wife can't do hardly anything physical, I told her, you are there to relax, have fun, and chat with the other folks there.

I am going to be there, I swear if she tells me NO, and I am going to be livid.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Just give her time HOS, she'll come around. You have alot of time yet till we do it.

Bufu, those Giant frozen pizza's are really good, but I still prefer the Stouffers french bread ones ! YUMM!

Ok. Let's all agree....NO freakin pizza at the SA Tailgate!!!

HOS, just a suggestion, but when the time gets closer, have your wife come on and talk to some of the ladies here. I'd be happy to speak with her. Maybe it would help her to feel a little more comfortable. After all, how could it be an SA party without you????!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    HOS is there anything we can do to help you convince her?

Thread Information