Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben, #3 mosted hated in sports

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    what i don't get is...

tiger admitted to sleeping w/ numerous chicks while married...the man cheated on his family...ben wasn't even convicted of anything...no kids were involved...and he cheated on no one...how the **** is he hated more than tiger?!
    Are you ****ing serious with this comparison? For starters lets mention that you arent gonna rot in a jail cell if you admit to adultery. Cheating is not on par with rape....or even a rape accusation.

Take Kobe Bryant for example...does anyone give two ****s that he cheated on his wife other than his wife? No. Everyone cared about a rape accusation that was fairly easy to disprove when they actually dug into it. One is so much worse than the other it's not even funny...even if it is only an accusation.

I mean I know it's all rah rah Steelers and I normally wouldnt post outside of your NFL section.....but come the **** on. It's painfully obvious why people hate him at the moment...and it's far from unjust.

This doesn't really change my hatred any....I've never been fond of his persona....especially recently. It seems like he only gave a **** about himself more than anything for awhile. I can't honestly say I hated any other Steelers QB but this guy....so don't give me any of that typical BS.
    .:Recent:.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Let's hope he does all he can to repair his reputation. It appears that he is trying hard.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post
    Most hated because theyre all good atheletes
    No, they are hated because they do stupid crap....
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

I think once the real football starts instead of all this off season talk... everybody is gonna forgive and forget. I cant stand up for the guy on what hes done but hes gotta stand up, play some football, and i believe he can prove himself to steeler fans and the world.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ugh who really cares anymore? He's a football player, all I want for him to do is win games. All these fans saying they want him to be traded are rediculous. Wanting to trade our franchise quarterback because of something he probably didn't do and definitely won't do again is insanely dumb. Yes, 4 games are a lot for him to be out this season, but what's that in the grand scheme of things and the many more seasons he'll be playing for this team.

I agree with RW there's no comparison.

That being said, Ben has been through a lot of **** good and bad. The good he really didn't handle well all. I think that all the bad experiences, bike accident, Tahoe, Ga, all the negative attention has made him a stronger man. I look for him to right his ship and come back with a vengeance, in shape and more prepared than he's ever been.

Unlike the A**hole who is #1 on the list. Looks like he didn't learn a thing.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    I agree f'um. I'm so sick of hearing about this. I'm just mad at Ben for putting himself in this situation. The fact it got him suspended. Who the hell died in this country and made themselves god. Ben was never convicted of anything. For all I care Ben could be f'ing guys in a bathhouse. Just win us some games!!!!!

And Tiger, well he likes himself some bitches. Not my problem.

Vick, now that's a different story. I'm not into killing animals.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

When they stop hatin on the Steelers, worry.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You want to know what I'm really pissed off at Ben for? I'm pissed that he has put me in a position that I have to defend or explain or even talk about how F%$&ing stupid he is whenever I wear my Steeler gear. Look, I can handle fixed SB's or blown calls, bad calls or bought off Ref's, but to deal with this is too much. It really makes me not want to wear my gear in public because I am so sick of hearing about it. I cant even go get a can of chew without some dumb *** trying to talk about Rapelisburger or asking me what I think about it. What I think is that Ben has really soured me on him, and it will take a lot for me to ever wear that #7 jersey again.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

My Mood
    Addicted
    People will always find something to hate on the Steelers for, they're just that team in the league.

Thread Information