Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ben, #3 mosted hated in sports

Bookmark and Share
    STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    You know what I'm sick of? Besides the whole thing that is...I'm sick of hearing "how would you feel if it were your daughter..."....well, how would you feel if it were your son being accused of something he didn't do? Look at both sides, with an open mind, your attitude may change. I have a daughter and a son and it is easy to let your emotions make decisions they should not be. The only thing proven he did wrong was party where he shouldn't. Nothing else. To call him a rapist is pure BS. To compare him to Ray Lewis is just ignorant. Ray Lewis was guilty. He had to plea out of jail time. Very different.

Duke of 531
    the "if it was my little princess" ones are the worst of the bunch... if that was your little princess you did a lousy job parenting....you're probalbly the one who pays for their childs college tuition, and then says i want them to spend all their time stuying not working to put themselves through school... well update this is what your child is doing at college getting blasted and throwing themselves at celebrities... this is one of the biggest problems going now children think it's their parents responsibility to put them through college without them having to work to help out...spoiled little punks

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe its called standing up for yourself. Dont preach to me about loyalty or where you think the people who dont believe in Rapelisberger should go. My love for this team runs deeper than anyone I have ever come across, but this franchise failed their fans by keeping him on. Everythng this team ever stood for was lost when they decided to keep this guy on the roster. All that says is we care more about winning then we do integrity. Oh but wait...they couldn't find any HARD evidence in his "second rape" charge....I will proudly wear my Steeler gear again someday, but that day wont come until #7 finds a new home, or karma will let Ray Lewis finish what that motorcycle started...
    Don't preach to us about integrity. Is the legal process in the United States not good enough for you anymore?

Apparently your hatred of Ben Roethlisberger outweighs your love of the Steelers. I think you need to find another team to cheer for.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It doesn't matter what I say or how I feel, because in the end Worthlisberger will screw up again and be gone. It's in his DNA... (so dont get too excited about his return) And that is the day I look forward to. I, unlike most of you am on the side of Terry Bradshaw, a real Steeler QB.

--- Added 7/22/2010 at 02:35 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    You know what I'm sick of? Besides the whole thing that is...I'm sick of hearing "how would you feel if it were your daughter..."....well, how would you feel if it were your son being accused of something he didn't do? Look at both sides, with an open mind, your attitude may change. I have a daughter and a son and it is easy to let your emotions make decisions they should not be. The only thing proven he did wrong was party where he shouldn't. Nothing else. To call him a rapist is pure BS. To compare him to Ray Lewis is just ignorant. Ray Lewis was guilty. He had to plea out of jail time. Very different.
    I always look at both sides, and there is no way you can say for sure Ben didn't do it. (Only two people know the truth) From what I read and listen to, it sure did sound like he did. In the end it was him following her into the bathroom, not her following him. That was not her bodygaurd standing outside the door keep his friends out, it was Bens...And if it were my son I could look him in the eyes and see the truth. You have a son, and you know this to be true. Not sure how Ray's court case was thrown into this. I just added a big hit finisher by him to my wish list. I think that **** stain is guilty as hell. As I do Ben. So in my eyes The Steelers are no better then the Ravens in that regard. Its all about winning....SAD!!!!

--- Added 7/22/2010 at 04:12 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Don't preach to us about integrity. Is the legal process in the United States not good enough for you anymore?

Apparently your hatred of Ben Roethlisberger outweighs your love of the Steelers. I think you need to find another team to cheer for.
    I dont need to preach integrity, as a Steeler fan it should just be in your blood. And no the legal system in the United States is not good enough for me, it has been a joke in my eyes for many years. ( Let me guess, find another country...lol) And for the record I dont hate Ben, I feel sorry for him on some level. You know what I mean, its the same way you feel sorry for a retarded puppy. I cant say he's guilty or not, I dont know. I can only go with my gut feeling. And my gut say's he's a pig. I dont need to find a new team because I know "Captain Dumb ***" will do something stupid again. Might not be rape or putting his head throw a car window, but I'm sure he will find something to get himself caught up in. But the truth is your right...The question should be, whats wrong with me? As a Steeler fan I should want to be forced into defending someone like Ben everytime I go somewhere because he is such a big part in my everyday life and really cares about his fans. God forbid my conversations about the Steeler actually be about football or how great this team is going to be in years to come. Because before Ben joined this team thats all I ever talked about. I dont care that they went 25 years without winning a Superbowl, I was always proud of them. For 25 years I could hold my head up high as a fan of my beloved Steelers and laugh at all the others. Cant really do that now, can I? What made them special in my eyes was lost in the fire. But if you can tell me where to go where you think Ben gives two squirts of **** about you or anyone else please tell me. What that guy has shown the world is he cares for no one other than himself. But hey what do I know, I'm just a Steeler fan.
    Last edited by Dean Denton; 07-22-2010 at 03:51 AM.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I always look at both sides, and there is no way you can say for sure Ben didn't do it.....
    And there is no way you can say for sure he did. That was my point. Until I learn different through facts and not conjecture, that's my thoughts and feelings.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    And there is no way you can say for sure he did. That was my point. Until I learn different through facts and not conjecture, that's my thoughts and feelings.
    Fair enough, but his behavior during the off season over the last 6 years leave's me feeling dirty and with little faith in him. I think maybe this last infraction was about all I could take. It gets old, and its only football. At what point does this guy grow up and start acting like a man, and not this retarded *** monkey that cant seem to just keep out of trouble? I am willing to bet when you heard about this last "holy **** moment", the first thing you did was bow your head in shame, and whisper, " You must be joking?"....lol Thats what I did....

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Fair enough, but his behavior during the off season over the last 6 years leave's me feeling dirty and with little faith in him. I think maybe this last infraction was about all I could take. It gets old, and its only football. At what point does this guy grow up and start acting like a man, and not this retarded *** monkey that cant seem to just keep out of trouble? I am willing to bet when you heard about this last "holy **** moment", the first thing you did was bow your head in shame, and whisper, " You must be joking?"....lol Thats what I did....
    Don't get me wrong, I understand your feelings completely, I'm just not ready to go there myself. Given, my tolerance for another problem will be extremely low however.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Don't get me wrong, I understand your feelings completely, I'm just not ready to go there myself. Given, my tolerance for another problem will be extremely low however.
    Its my fault, I should have bought the Troy Jersey....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Its my fault, I should have bought the Troy Jersey....
    I feel ya. I should have bought my Ryan Clark jersey I've been wanting

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I feel ya. I should have bought my Ryan Clark jersey I've been wanting
    lol, dont do it...I was really thinking of finally getting my Lambert Jersey but then he might go and do something stupid, and end up sharing a cell with LT. I think this year I will go buy a couple different Jersey's....I think its time for me to finish off Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Me getting their Jersey's should pretty much send those two poster boys right into the crapper....lol

Thread Information