Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ben, #3 mosted hated in sports

Bookmark and Share
    STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Send me your #7 gear, I have no problem wearing it or any anyther Steelers stuff. I'll even buy it if you want. As steelersbabe said, there will always be something for the losers to complain about and it is flattering that they feel they must continue to put down the Steelers anyway they can. Ben was stupid, but not convicted of anything. I'll bet the team of the people you are dealing with can't say the same. At least, odds are they can't.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    People will always find something to hate on the Steelers for, they're just that team in the league.
    its not the steelers they are hatin on....just the QB who treats girls worse than most rapists

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    its not the steelers they are hatin on....just the QB who treats girls worse than most rapists
    ...you/they assume.

Duke of 531
    the turncoat steeler fans(and i use that term loosely) coming out of the woodwork ,the season must be getting close,it's time for you ben haters to find another team to support

My Mood
    Addicted
    Talking about this is for a better term is like beating a . For all of the talk that this whole mess has created it still hasn't solved anything. Unfortunately BB made some poor choices that have hurt this team. It's not like this hasn't been discussed at great lengths within the Steeler Organization from the Rooneys on down to the front office. Steeler haters can complain all that they want. But it doesn't change the outcome of the investigation by law enforcement or the ruling by Roger Goodell. Continuing to bring this hot topic up is essentially the same as crying over spilt milk. It's water under the bridge and no amount of harping about it is going to change anything or anyone elses mind. So lets move on...BB will serve his 6 games barring any other acts of stupidity and we all will just continue to root for the Steelers as we always have done. Holy Mackerel...Merry Christmas and where's the Tylenol. Ugh!!!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    I agree with you. Looks like your heart was broken a little too. I find it hard to be a proud fan at this point. I look forward to the day when this feeling is gone. I know what my heart tells me, and its never been wrong.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Duke of 531
    the dog pound awaits all you people who find it hard to stand up for the black and gold and that includes #7...good riddance

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    the dog pound awaits all you people who find it hard to stand up for the black and gold and that includes #7...good riddance
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe its called standing up for yourself. Dont preach to me about loyalty or where you think the people who dont believe in Rapelisberger should go. My love for this team runs deeper than anyone I have ever come across, but this franchise failed their fans by keeping him on. Everythng this team ever stood for was lost when they decided to keep this guy on the roster. All that says is we care more about winning then we do integrity. Oh but wait...they couldn't find any HARD evidence in his "second rape" charge....I will proudly wear my Steeler gear again someday, but that day wont come until #7 finds a new home, or karma will let Ray Lewis finish what that motorcycle started...
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe its called standing up for yourself. Dont preach to me about loyalty or where you think the people who dont believe in Rapelisberger should go. My love for this team runs deeper than anyone I have ever come across, but this franchise failed their fans by keeping him on. Everythng this team ever stood for was lost when they decided to keep this guy on the roster. All that says is we care more about winning then we do integrity. Oh but wait...they couldn't find any HARD evidence in his "second rape" charge....I will proudly wear my Steeler gear again someday, but that day wont come until #7 finds a new home, or karma will let Ray Lewis finish what that motorcycle started...
    Or no evidence period.

The fact that you mention Ray Lewis, who in all reality was charged with a crime equally as bad as Roethlisberger, questions your loyalties with the Steelers in everyone's eyes. I certainly hope I don't see you at Heinz field wasting a seat for a real fan.

Duke of 531
    dean , you were probably one of the people calling for the heads of the duke lacrosse players, What part of innocent until proven guilty don't you understand... as far as second rape accusation goes... that grifter bitch in lake tahoe needs to be put in jail, sad that when a person is the victim of extortion you don't feel sorry for them.

Thread Information