Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im glad the Steelers never took Revis

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Im glad the Steelers never took Revis

Man if there really is one thing the Steelers do right it's never draft people with big egos.

Im glad we took Timmons, I'm not his biggest fan but at least he dont cry about not being top paid.

**** you Revis, go have a season like Champ Bailey in his younger years before you cry about being the highest paid player you over ego flated ****er, i hope wallace ****ing burns your *** when we play.

i hated revis...he was one of very few players that made me look like a ****ing idiot. that being said no corner is worth $20 million a year, NONE

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i hated revis...he was one of very few players that made me look like a ****ing idiot. that being said no corner is worth $20 million a year, NONE

No player period is worth 20 million a year, NONE. Revis is a total asshat and the worst kind of asshat at that...he's good and he knows it so everybody should bow down before this tard.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah like he ****ing needs 20 million a year.

id be happy ****ing gettingh 500K a year.

sport players shouldnt get so much, they should swap wages with the army for a year or so and see how there life compares.

i wonder what it would be like to have a offseason where one best player is suspended and the other one is crying about getting more money which he really doesnt ****ing need. oh wait for what..... a new ****ing ferrari????????????

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post

sport players shouldnt get so much, they should swap wages with the army for a year or so and see how there life compares.

i wonder what it would be like to have a offseason where one best player is suspended and the other one is crying about getting more money which he really doesnt ****ing need. oh wait for what..... a new ****ing ferrari????????????
    Ha, i find it comical when people complain about the money professional athletes make. Whats the point guys? Its BIG business, look at CEO's around America, who make more than any football player, and see how much NOTHING they do for United Way and countless local charities! They make Darrell Revis look like a fu*king saint! Hell alot of them dont even pay their employees proper wages or provide health care. Dont blame the players for working within the system. There arent cheating anybody, they are playing by the rules and trying to make as much as possible in the 10-15 years they have to work... just watch the games and be jealous like me! I guess your entitled to your opinion, just kinda pointless to rant about if ya ask me... which ya didnt!

Back to the topic at hand! He's the best corner in the league right now, if he wants $20 mil a year, as outlandish as it seems he will most likely get it! Tell me watching Will Gay last year didnt make you want Darrell Revis!?!? Thats what i thought! Compare what he wants to Nate Clemens 8 yr $102 million dollar deal in '07and it kinda puts it into perspective. I wish he'd just honor his contract and renegotiate when he is a FA, but he has the right to try and deal now while his stock is SO high!

My Mood
    Addicted
    id take champ bailey 2006 season over darelle revis 2009 season.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Ha, i find it comical when people complain about the money professional athletes make. Whats the point guys? Its BIG business, look at CEO's around America, who make more than any football player, and see how much NOTHING they do for United Way and countless local charities! They make Darrell Revis look like a fu*king saint! Hell alot of them dont even pay their employees proper wages or provide health care. Dont blame the players for working within the system. There arent cheating anybody, they are playing by the rules and trying to make as much as possible in the 10-15 years they have to work... just watch the games and be jealous like me! I guess your entitled to your opinion, just kinda pointless to rant about if ya ask me... which ya didnt!

Back to the topic at hand! He's the best corner in the league right now, if he wants $20 mil a year, as outlandish as it seems he will most likely get it! Tell me watching Will Gay last year didnt make you want Darrell Revis!?!? Thats what i thought! Compare what he wants to Nate Clemens 8 yr $102 million dollar deal in '07and it kinda puts it into perspective. I wish he'd just honor his contract and renegotiate when he is a FA, but he has the right to try and deal now while his stock is SO high!
    Man nextdoor brother , they are some mighty hard words to swallow . He ain't even been picked on by the best yet . He stood his ground , ok . He ain't sold me nothin yet . Even the best can be picked appart by a good quarterback . Did you forget we have a good quarterback ? He is one man , lets see him try to cover 2 . I bet Wallace could burn him . Revis ain't here , and thats a fact ! Take it to the bank , and cash it in ! Dust in the wind . Water under the bridge . Revis will get picked upon more this year . Watch and see .

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post

Don't like it then don't watch sports then..... Its that simple......I support the players over the owners........**** the owners since the players are sacrificing their bodies for the owners to make billions...lol

Yes I agree sports starts are over paid....So are actors and musicians........I don't hear anybody bitch when Russell Crowe makes 20-25 million for one movie...lol

Starter
    i thought revis had the most impressive season in the NFL last year, more impressive than chris johnson .. he is f^in amazing imo and he has CB on lock more than anybody has their position - too much parity at QB, WR, RB .. but 20M, im not sure ...

every year contracts will break records ... not a big deal imo

Revis is a God . Give me a break please . watch him get picked on this year .Shut down that part of the field ? We will go somewhere else ! He is a good player , but he still has not been tested too much yet . Wait till we put a test on that a$$ . I think we do play em this year . Am i right ?

Thread Information