Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offense can be glad we played the Bucs

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Offense can be glad we played the Bucs

Ben nearly had 3 passes intercepted today, Willie finished with 61 yds but we were hardly an offensive juggernot. We can be glad we played the Bucs today, atleast for our offense. Still though, we just seem to sputter and sputter, make a big play here and there, sputter and sputter some more.

There was no reason Willie and the OL shouldn't have had atleast 130 yds today. Don't get me wrong, Im extremely pleased with the win today, we needed it in a big way...but damn, our offense just seems to be feast or famine.

This win was a must!!! Now we can stay 1 game ahead of the Browns after they knocked off the Chiefs today!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    it's just making our draft position worse by winning pointless games.........but thursday we better win, but after that i could care less......i rather just build for next year cause this season was a waste
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Addicted
    our offense just seems to be feast or famine
    No comment but I agree with that statement.....lol

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Ben nearly had 3 passes intercepted today, Willie finished with 61 yds but we were hardly an offensive juggernot. We can be glad we played the Bucs today, atleast for our offense. Still though, we just seem to sputter and sputter, make a big play here and there, sputter and sputter some more.

There was no reason Willie and the OL shouldn't have had atleast 130 yds today. Don't get me wrong, Im extremely pleased with the win today, we needed it in a big way...but damn, our offense just seems to be feast or famine.
    You're totally right the Steelers offense should have dropped at least 30 on the Bucs today. Plus the running game should have been dominate. But hey this season hardly anything has gone right.

Banned
    I was very suprised that Parker didn't get over 100 yards today. The bucs are terrible at the run defense and with their 2 best WR's out I thought they'd give the ball to Parker at least a good 30 times. Hey, but they managed to put up enough points to win the game and that is all what matters

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by newbetterbucs05 View Post
    I was very suprised that Parker didn't get over 100 yards today. The bucs are terrible at the run defense and with their 2 best WR's out I thought they'd give the ball to Parker at least a good 30 times. Hey, but they managed to put up enough points to win the game and that is all what matters
    You're right all that matters is the "W" but hey you're talking to a bunch of Steelers fans. We are never happy and must find things to bitch about.lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    A win is a win so we should be happy, especially with this year we're having, but damn I just hate seeing us underachieve all the time.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    A win is a win so we should be happy, especially with this year we're having, but damn I just hate seeing us underachieve all the time.
    You and me both. I hate seeing the Steelers underachieve. I'm so proud to be a Steelers fan and want to be in the playoffs every year that when the Steelers have seasons like this. I let it get to me to much and become a major A-Hole.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We're so used to having success that when we have a ****** year like this one it just makes everyone more edgy then usual. I mean really, to go from a super bow win to this kind of a season is just gut wrenching ! Ive never seen a team underachieve so much and be so inconsistent !

Thread Information