Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: **MUST SEE**First real interview with Ben since Georgia incident

Duke of 531
    one answer in ...it's not usual to find someone so forthcoming in their opinions larry seeing that the steelers success and Ben Roethlisbergers success are intertwined it's really refreshing to have someone as honest as you . Your hate for ben Roethlisberger must really run deep seeing that if his career goes down in flames so does the steelers for the next few years... it must be horrible to be that bitter... GO STEELERS...steelerbabeex25 still waiting on your answer larry really impressed me with his honesty most people try to dodge this question

--- Added 7/5/2010 at 03:56 PM ---

like i said YOU cant have your cake and eat it too

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    . Is is possible to be a loyal and dedicated steelers fan and openly or secretly wish for Ben Roethlisberger's career to go down in flames? This is a yes or no question end of story... GO STEELERS
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    one answer in ...it's not usual to find someone so forthcoming in their opinions larry seeing that the steelers success and Ben Roethlisbergers success are intertwined it's really refreshing to have someone as honest as you . Your hate for ben Roethlisberger must really run deep seeing that if his career goes down in flames so does the steelers for the next few years... it must be horrible to be that bitter... GO STEELERS...steelerbabeex25 still waiting on your answer larry really impressed me with his honesty most people try to dodge this question

--- Added 7/5/2010 at 03:56 PM ---

like i said YOU cant have your cake and eat it too
    She did answer your question and you're making an awful big assumption on my part.

Duke of 531
    With fans like that the steelers don't need any enemies... don't let that hate consume you larry... GO STEELERS... STAY AT HOME FAIR WEATHERED FANS

My Mood
    Addicted
    A little harsh coming on here and making pretty quick assumptions about who's a Steelers fan and who isn't. I would sit back for a while and let that idea marinate in your head.

Duke of 531
    i'm not say anyone is or isn't a fan... just saying what type.. .If your watching a game and ben throws a pick six to lose the game and you sit there and go i'm at least glad it was ben that cost us the game im sorry you are not a good fan period...GO STEELERS i hope this isn't you

My Mood
    Addicted
    Pretty sure nobody here would be happy about the Steelers losing a game ever regardless of the circumstances. Officially done with this conversation. Have a nice night.

Duke of 531

Thread Information