how did you arrive at the conclusion that he is a dirt bag. Because he banged some tramp in the john or because your mother-in-laws second cousin twice removed said he wouldn't sign an autograph or maybe your the waiter who gave lousy service and still feels that he deserves a big tip because the person he's serving is wealthy. The people i take issue with are the so called steeler fans who are calling him a rapist (he didn't rape anyone) and then say i support the steelers but i wan't to see big ben fall on his face...YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO... so i am reminding the true steeler fans that have stood beside the steelers and BIG BEN to call all you so called fans out when ben runs for a touchdown to win the game and you start whooping it up. Ben Roethlisberger is a part of the steelers wether you like it or not (not my decision the rooneys decision) and if you can't or won't support big ben then you can't support the steelers... The dog pound awaits all you folks get there as fast as possible and don't return... GO Steelers... GO BIG BEN