Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: get a load of THIS idiot bungles fan lmao!

get a load of THIS idiot bungles fan (STRONG LANGUAGE!)

i thought everyone here might get a kick out of this jackass

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48_bj0nyks[/MEDIA]

man i can't wait to kick the **** out of the bungles and make this clown disappear
    Last edited by MattyVfromCT; 05-29-2010 at 12:42 PM.

I haven't seen a Members Only jacket since 1987! What is with the mirrored glasses? This kid is a tool bag!

This video should be labeled Mullet Talk!
    Last edited by 75Steeler; 05-29-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    First, I don't think this is posted in the right place. It should definately come with a warning label! And as far as this potty-mouthed little boy goes, jealousy gets you no where.

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    First, I don't think this is posted in the right place. It should definately come with a warning label! And as far as this potty-mouthed little boy goes, jealousy gets you no where.
    i apologize for that. i'll update it to add a warning. again, sorry

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    R u sure thats a boy? Im not--could be a transvestite who smokes a lot---I bet the Bungals are really proud of this ---quick call the commissioner, its an embarrassment to the league--suspend the Bungals 4-6 weeks --someone representing their franchise is an idiot!

My Mood
    Addicted
    i cannot see if because im in turkey and they banned youtube ect

anybody got a transcript lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    This guy is a joke!!!!
    HEY boy, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE BUNGLES WON A SB??
    oh thats right... NEVER!!!
    even in the last 5 yeasrs PITT has gone 2X
    AND WON BOTH!!!!
    BUNGLES GONE 2X IN THE LAST 30 years and gotten their punk *** (like you) kicked!!
    Bungles CONSTANTLY draft/sign people with character issues and choose talent over character and always come out on the LOSER end like you!
    What waste of blood and breath!!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    i apologize for that. i'll update it to add a warning. again, sorry
    Thanks! I was kind of casually listening away from the computer when he went into his stuff about "getting women" and had to make a dive for the computer before my 7 year old heard waaayyyy too much.

--- Added 5/29/2010 at 11:13 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    R u sure thats a boy? Im not--could be a transvestite who smokes a lot---I bet the Bungals are really proud of this ---quick call the commissioner, its an embarrassment to the league--suspend the Bungals 4-6 weeks --someone representing their franchise is an idiot!
    You could be completely right.

Thanks! I was kind of casually listening away from the computer when he went into his stuff about "getting women" and had to make a dive for the computer before my 7 year old heard waaayyyy too much.
    lol sorry about that. the guy is a complete moron. he's getting owned by everyone in the nfl ttc (trash talk circle) on youtube. nobody has any respect for this clown whether it's steeler fans, raven fans, giants, cowboys, broncos, whoever. the guy makes his lame videos talking about how he's "richer than all of us, smarter than all of us, knows a lot more about football than everyone, despite the fact he never talks any football. he just spews nonsense about him "living like a champion, just like the team he roots for", etc lmao. he's nothing but an attention whore. he'll be gone when the bungle fans are back to wearing paper bags on their heads

--- Added 5/30/2010 at 01:04 AM ---

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE!

his latest pos vid. this guy knows nothing about football

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKA1pQxTlG8[/MEDIA]
    Last edited by MattyVfromCT; 05-30-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    lol sorry about that. the guy is a complete moron. he's getting owned by everyone in the nfl ttc (trash talk circle) on youtube. nobody has any respect for this clown whether it's steeler fans, raven fans, giants, cowboys, broncos, whoever. the guy makes his lame videos talking about how he's "richer than all of us, smarter than all of us, knows a lot more about football than everyone, despite the fact he never talks any football. he just spews nonsense about him "living like a champion, just like the team he roots for", etc lmao. he's nothing but an attention whore. he'll be gone when the bungle fans are back to wearing paper bags on their heads

I live in Cincinnati. Believe me. I understand. (You should have had the pleasure of being at the game here last year.)

As far as that guy goes, he acts like a little boy who hasn't had enough attention from his Mama.

You have to admit though that the Bengals have definately improved. They did make it to the post season last time (although short-lived) and the Steelers didn't. (Ouch!) I still don't get their philosophy of hiring thugs? Marvin thinks he can rehab these guys and they'll turn their lives around. It hasn't worked out well for them overall.

Thread Information