Thread: 2010 Steelers Schedule

My Mood
    Addicted

2010 Steelers Schedule

Hello!!
    I designed a 2010 Steelers Schedule and thought I'd share it with everyone. It took me awhile to make and I think it turned out pretty good. Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Chris

Ps. It's just over 4MBs, so it might take a few seconds/minutes to download. I couldn't figure out how to add it as an attachment to this post, so that's why I inserted it directly into this thread. Sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That's actually pretty sweet, do you have it in the normal resolutions? 1024x768, 1440x900, etc. If so we can load it up on our downloads page and make sure you get full credit for it..it's that's ok with you of course?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The only thing I might suggest is, and this is just my personal preference, would be to eliminate the white boxes beside the teams and the white box for the score mainly because it wouldn't be something you'd necessarily update after each game.

Either way thought, you did a real nice job on it!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Actually, I'm currently working on a desktop wallpaper with the 2010 schedule and that will be a 1024x768, 1440x900 resolution. I'll post that when it's finished.

This particular design is to be printed out on 8.5x11 paper. TOP GUN, I guess I could remove the white boxes you mentioned. I just know for myself, I like to write the score in for each game, as well as the W/L/T results. Just in case people don't understand my format, especially since I didn't do a good job labeling the white boxes, the boxes after each teams' logo is to write the score for that team and the box on the far right is to write a W, L, or T to represent if the Steelers won, loss, or tied. Again, if people really don't like the white boxes, I'll gladly remove them. Thanks for the feedback!!

One more thing, this is the original resolution, but like I said, I am working on a desktop wallpaper with 1024x768, 1440x900 resolution.

Chris

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    that's no problem Chris, I didn't take into consideration that this one was designed for those that wanted to print it out and write in the info..in that case it's a good idea! I only mentioned removing the white boxes as a possible option for those that wanted to use it as just a PC wallpaper and might try to pull a blone thing and write on their monitor screen

Yeah definitely when you get some more resolutions available I'll post it up on the downloads page with a link to your profile so you get full credit for it. Just lemme know when you're ready

Hey Chris, I really dig it. I will use it as a soft copy on my desktop and I'll edit it (fill in the white boxes) to keep track of scores.

Kudos to you!

Thread Information