Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 Draft: Top 5 at each Position + Big Board

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    i did not understand the arenas pick so early ... i was actually expecting them to try and deal dorsey to a 4-3 team too ..

i also wonder how they plan on using my boy McCluster, especially with charles looking real good ..

My Mood
    Addicted
    haley wants mccluster to be a wide reciever i read on the chiefs boards... i liked mccluster

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    heyward will be a top 10 pick, but hes no DT...he could play DE in a 43 but his best spot is a DE in a 34, 3 tech DT isnt his spot
    He's Justin Tuck ish, meaning he could be a 4-3 DE or DT, or a 3-4 DE. His versatility will help his stock. That said, as a 4-3 DE he would have to play on the left side, not the right.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Darnik what is your opinion on DeMarcus Love the OT from Arkansas.........I'm not thrilled with this OT class overall but I do like Love and think he has a ton of upside......I think he will rise up draft boards as the draft approaches.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Darnik what is your opinion on DeMarcus Love the OT from Arkansas.........I'm not thrilled with this OT class overall but I do like Love and think he has a ton of upside......I think he will rise up draft boards as the draft approaches.....
    I haven't paid much attention to him, so I can't give much of an opinion at this point. I do agree this OT class isn't very impressive at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    He's Justin Tuck ish, meaning he could be a 4-3 DE or DT, or a 3-4 DE. His versatility will help his stock. That said, as a 4-3 DE he would have to play on the left side, not the right.
    i think dareus is more of a candidate for that role, even allen bailey is more of a canidate for that. i really like heyward as a 34 END, while those other guys can play 34 end, 43 UT, bailey could certainly be a 43LE....i think bailey might actually be the more justin tuck-ish, hes just raw and lacks the technique and burst at the moment

Starter
    i am a demarco murray fan big time ..

darnik, i know you might think this is crazy but i almost think murray is a top 10 player .. he is just so freaking explosive it is unreal ..

i can't get to you tube at work but go there and search for "demarco murry official highlight reel" ...

Thread Information