- 8 slices country-style white bread, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 12 ounces farmhouse Cheddar, sliced
- 12 ounces of Muenster,sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 slices bacon, cooked to desired doneness
- Dijon mustard
Heat griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat.
Assemble sandwich: Generously spread Dijon on 4 slices of bread. Top with slices of Cheddar and Muenster, 3 pieces of bacon. Place the remaining bread on top and spread with butter. Place on skillet buttered-side down and butter the remaining side. Cook until cheese is slightly melted and bread is browned. Flip the sandwich and continue to cook until cheese is thoroughly melted and sandwich is golden brown.