Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kiper & McShays 2nd rd mock

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,134
    My Mood
    Fine

    Kiper & McShays 2nd rd mock

    Mel kiper has us taking WR Taylor Price
    but with Mt Cody,Cam Thomas,Brandon Ghee,Carlos Dunlap,NAte Allen, Everett Griffen still on the board.

    Todd Mcshay has us taking Golden Tate
    but with Koa Misi,Brandon Spikes,jerome Murphy,Carlos Dunlap,John Jerry,Al Woods,Daryl Washington,Edwin Veldher,Dexter Mc Cluster and Novorro Bowman still on the board. Within stricking distance is Brian Price,TAylor MAys,Mt Cody & Toby Gerhart.

    On Kipers I'd take Mt Cody or Brandon Ghee.
    On MCshays I'll stay with Golden or Spikes,Misi,Veldheer or go after Cody or Mays.

    What do you think?

  2. #2
    Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,337
    We still need a corner but I would love to get Golden Tate!

  3. #3
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,134
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    We still need a corner but I would love to get Golden Tate!
    If Golden fell that would be hard to bypass as well as Benn. But,How do they not take Mt Cody in the 2nd from a value/position stand point? I cant Wait!

  4. #4
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    If Golden Tate is there when the Steelers pick in the 2nd round then I hope he is the pick.....I live 30 minutes from South Bend and I hate Notre Dame but I love Golden Tate....I watched him a ton the past couple years and he always impressed me......

    If they go defense then Nate Allen, Mt. Cody, Cam Thomas would be fine with me......I also like Alex Carrington alot....

  5. #5
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,134
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    If Golden Tate is there when the Steelers pick in the 2nd round then I hope he is the pick.....I live 30 minutes from South Bend and I hate Notre Dame but I love Golden Tate....I watched him a ton the past couple years and he always impressed me......

    If they go defense then Nate Allen, Mt. Cody, Cam Thomas would be fine with me......I also like Alex Carrington alot....
    one mock had us taken Austen Lane And I seen Corey Wootton. What do you think about them or would you wait for the 3rd/4th for alex carrington?

  6. #6
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    one mock had us taken Austen Lane And I seen Corey Wootton. What do you think about them or would you wait for the 3rd/4th for alex carrington?
    Carrington I view as a late 2nd round and early 3rd round prospect so I wouldn't be upset if he was the Steelers 2nd round pick......Wootton or Lane in the 3rd would be alright.....

    But if they don't take Carrington in the 2nd or 3rd I would wait to take a DE.....Clifton Geathers in the 5th round or Brandon Deaderick in the 5th/6th......

  7. #7
    JensK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Denmark, Aalborg
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Carrington I view as a late 2nd round and early 3rd round prospect so I wouldn't be upset if he was the Steelers 2nd round pick......Wootton or Lane in the 3rd would be alright.....

    But if they don't take Carrington in the 2nd or 3rd I would wait to take a DE.....Clifton Geathers in the 5th round or Brandon Deaderick in the 5th/6th......
    Arthur Jones in the third would rock. He is going to be a solid 5 technique imo
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

  8. #8
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Arthur Jones in the third would rock. He is going to be a solid 5 technique imo
    I wouldn't be upset with Jones in the third.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Show us your mock
    By darnik44 in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:21 PM
  2. Kiper 1st round Mock v1.0
    By TEEMONT in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. Kiper and McShay's Steeler Picks
    By Zachintosh66 in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:30 PM
  4. Todd McShays Mock Draft 1/23/08
    By steelcitysfinestXL in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 11:07 AM
  5. MCShays lastest Mock ??? 4/10/7
    By steelcitysfinestXL in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •