Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes I'm a Newbie...

Thumbs down Yes I'm a Newbie...

But I bleed Black and Gold. My name is Jullienne. I have been a Steelers fan all of my life. I grew up in San Diego and yes my family is die-hard Chargers fans. So many jokes I could crack but not sure what is allowed here. Anyways, I don't get it, but they back the Chargers. I am the only Steelers fan in my family. In 2000 when the Steelers came to San Diego and beat the Chargers on their own home turf on Christmas Eve, let's just say I was not allowed in the house unless I said the Chargers ruled. To say the least, I didn't get Christmas that year.

I am officially the black sheep of my family. But, I do send a nice Steelers postcard to them every time the Chargers lose.. Consider it my contribution to reminding them of who the best is. When the Steelers won their 6th Championship, I was gracious enough to send them all a Terrible Towel and a Steelers blanket. My youngest sister now likes the animosity that has ensued between my family and I over the bragging rights so she has become a Steelers fan as well. I have always told them that until the Chargers win 6X (yeah, ok) then we have nothing to talk about. They keep trying to pull something out to throw at me, but I start ripping stats, history and the fact that we have 6 Championship titles, and well, they are pretty much left speechless.

Now about me in general. I love to hunt, fish, wrench on cars, go shooting and mudding and of course watch the Steelers games. I am a mother of 3 older teens, a writer, a sarcastic wise-***, a practical joker, a gun collector, and a die hard Steelers fan and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

So that is a little bit about me. If you have any questions or wish to talk sometime, drop a line. You can also message me at allbrat74 on yahoo messenger. I have noticed this site doesn't like yahoo, but that's the messenger I use.

Until Next Time...
    Jullie
    Last edited by StormReaper; 04-20-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Sure i will not be the first , but welcome . Shop around a little . Lots of discussions to get into . Enter at your own risk . (LOL) . seriously welcome .

My Mood
    no mood

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

Welcome to the site....any woman who hunts, fishes, collects guns and loves the Steelers has to be an awesome addition to this site!

Thank you guys... really... I have been to other sites before but after only being here for literally a couple of hours, I can see that here is superior, not just with the articles and forums but also the people... Thanks.

Yes I do love to collect guns. I have a small arsenal. Rifles, shot guns and hand guns. I love shooting at the ranges so to cut expenses down I make my own ammo. Last year while hunting, I didnt want to miss the Steelers game so I brought the game with me. My friends thought it was silly but I wasn't gonna miss my buck and I'll be damn if I was going to miss the game.

Hope to meet more of you..
    Last edited by StormReaper; 04-20-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Welcome Aboard!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Glad to have you on board..enjoy!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Have a blast

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked