Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very good article on the media's lynching of ben..**Updated 4/21, 2nd article added**

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    the media really never likes when the steelers are in the SB or big games. we won to many for them and were old hat in a small market...

bens deal would insure their wishes of knocking the steeler nation down.

go giants, jets, boston, dallas, sf.... now washington/mcnabb... thats where the market is.

Very, very, true. Our organazational dominance has the media against us.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXBURGH View Post
    Thank u ICS for telling it like it is...Ben has to be accountable for putting HIMSELF in these situations plain and simple

--- Added 4/18/2010 at 02:08 PM ---

THANK U ALSO! Ben admitted having sex with her...
    Yes he did.... SO WHAT!?!?! he is a single guy in his 20's!! At what point did it become a crime to have a one night stand? If you dont think it happens, I hate to break it to you man it does. If it was a crime i would be in jail already. If he did sexually assault her then thats so wrong but all he is guilty of now is boning some slut, that stuff happens all the time and he should not be crucified like this for it.... if you got any game then you know what im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by $teelersRule View Post
    Yes he did.... SO WHAT!?!?! he is a single guy in his 20's!! At what point did it become a crime to have a one night stand? If you dont think it happens, I hate to break it to you man it does. If it was a crime i would be in jail already. If he did sexually assault her then thats so wrong but all he is guilty of now is boning some slut, that stuff happens all the time and he should not be crucified like this for it.... if you got any game then you know what im talking about.
    it wasnt a one night stand. it read out to be a drunks limpy no go, a girl who didnt know if its in or not, and a hospital that said ben, we dont need any dna, because there was nothing to compare it to in the subject... please already... send him to AA and get over this stuff...

one crazy drunk night out....

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Ok, going a different direction here since I am a parent of a son and a daughter. I'm sick of hearing "if it were your daughter, how would you feel?"....what about, "if it were your son, how would you feel?" If you don't believe in Innocent until proven guilty, you are a commie pinko fag!!!! That is all.

Thanks for posting this even though I too am sick of the Ben threads.

Howie Long said on Mike & Mike this AM best, Ben is a QB he'd pay to go watch, because what he does on the field is amazing and unlike any other QB in the league...I agree, and I'm one to admit I hung him out to dry, but hope I can get over it!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    Ok, going a different direction here since I am a parent of a son and a daughter. I'm sick of hearing "if it were your daughter, how would you feel?"....what about, "if it were your son, how would you feel?" If you don't believe in Innocent until proven guilty, you are a commie pinko fag!!!! That is all.

Thanks for posting this even though I too am sick of the Ben threads.
    Truth be told if that were my daughter, I would slap her silly for putting herself in that situation! Any woman not aware of her own personal safety at all times is a fool (and traveling in a group of drunk friends doesn't count as safety in numbers and yes I am a woman too)...this girl was drunk, star struck, and went after Ben--followed him from another bar...seriously--how studpid is that? She should not have been surprised. Yes, Ben was foolish too...plenty of foolishness to go around

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    ...plenty of foolishness to go around

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    Truth be told if that were my daughter, I would slap her silly for putting herself in that situation! Any woman not aware of her own personal safety at all times is a fool (and traveling in a group of drunk friends doesn't count as safety in numbers and yes I am a woman too)...this girl was drunk, star struck, and went after Ben--followed him from another bar...seriously--how studpid is that? She should not have been surprised. Yes, Ben was foolish too...plenty of foolishness to go around

I'd slap her for not getting prego and making the family millions!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I'd slap her for not getting prego and making the family millions!!
    oh, now that's just wrong.....

My Mood
    Chatty
    Thanks for this article...the media is a disease..pure and simple. Case in point...swine flu...hello???? does anyone ever hear about it now but he media caused this HUGE pandemic for pharmaceutical companies to make out big on people scared to death. The media is blowing this way out of proportion and the girlfriends are claiming rape!!! Personally I think this was planned somehow and their friend is paying the price, I mean everywhere they went, he was there, mmmmmmmm how odd???? Anyway, I'm sick to death about these Ben threads but was glad to see someone with a different approach in this matter...it's a shame how we've all become so pristine and judgemental. It's quite shameful IMHO.

I WILL root Ben on this year and I will wear my jersey this season...

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Thread Information