Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Big Ben's hometown in Ohio, he's still 'family'

Bookmark and Share

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If they traded Ben right now to the Rams and got this year's first and second round picks and next year's first pick I would have a hard time turning that deal down. I'd definitely take Bradford with the first pick seeing that your would automatically have a franchise QB in your possession and then continue to work on building the defense with your other first round pick and your 2 second round picks. It would be a bold bold move to do and it might set the Steelers back a few years but I dont think as many Steelers fans would be upset about it as you might think. The Rooney's are interested in one thing making money. And if Ben's name continues to be **** here with the fans and it smears the organization they are not going to make the money off any kind of Ben merchandise or Steelers merchandise in general as they did in years past...
    Well said Troy, i would love to see that trade with the Rams go down i'm sick of Ben, I really think DD is better than alot of us think he is, i'm not saying he can do what Ben does right now, but if we get the Rams 2010 1st and 2011 1st and a 2010 2nd round picks then we can put a defense around him like Ben had when we drafted Ben...

some other celeb or sports figure gets into trouble that combined with the draft or the beginning of preseason will give the media something else to talk about. Ben will take his medicine like a man and we will go on with life in the NFL and god willing win another Super Bowl.

Big Ben could careless about Finley, I don't understand why they stay loyal to him.

BTW- Its like 5 people anyways lol. Most of Finley don't care.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If they traded Ben right now to the Rams and got this year's first and second round picks and next year's first pick I would have a hard time turning that deal down. I'd definitely take Bradford with the first pick seeing that your would automatically have a franchise QB in your possession and then continue to work on building the defense with your other first round pick and your 2 second round picks. It would be a bold bold move to do and it might set the Steelers back a few years but I dont think as many Steelers fans would be upset about it as you might think. The Rooney's are interested in one thing making money. And if Ben's name continues to be **** here with the fans and it smears the organization they are not going to make the money off any kind of Ben merchandise or Steelers merchandise in general as they did in years past...
    Dude Bradford sucks.......He is so over-rated and injury prone....How many games do you think Bradford would last behind our OL?.....I say 4 tops.....lol If the Steelers made the trade with the Rams for their first round pick this year and their first round pick next year...I would draft Suh this year....and then a QB next year....Jake Locker is much better then any of the QB's in this class.......

For the record I don't think Ben isn't going anywhere..........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Dude Bradford sucks.......He is so over-rated and injury prone....How many games do you think Bradford would last behind our OL?.....I say 4 tops.....lol If the Steelers made the trade with the Rams for their first round pick this year and their first round pick next year...I would draft Suh this year....and then a QB next year....Jake Locker is much better then any of the QB's in this class.......

For the record I don't think Ben isn't going anywhere..........
    Steelers are known to like Bradford, and i am pretty sure he would be the pick if they did trade ben. I dont think Bradford is that bad, if he is completely over that shoulder... He impressed me under his proday, and he seems to be reading defenses pretty well. The thing is, we cant be certain if Jake Locker would stay healthy, so it would be a gamble, and even if he did, we probab.y wouldnt be there to pick him, since with ben as a qb, rams would not be the worst team anymore, and locker will go first overall imo.

Please, just dont trade ben please
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Big Ben is not going anywhere... I just dont see unless they can prove he did something forsure...

Thread Information