Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
If they traded Ben right now to the Rams and got this year's first and second round picks and next year's first pick I would have a hard time turning that deal down. I'd definitely take Bradford with the first pick seeing that your would automatically have a franchise QB in your possession and then continue to work on building the defense with your other first round pick and your 2 second round picks. It would be a bold bold move to do and it might set the Steelers back a few years but I dont think as many Steelers fans would be upset about it as you might think. The Rooney's are interested in one thing making money. And if Ben's name continues to be **** here with the fans and it smears the organization they are not going to make the money off any kind of Ben merchandise or Steelers merchandise in general as they did in years past...
Well said Troy, i would love to see that trade with the Rams go down i'm sick of Ben, I really think DD is better than alot of us think he is, i'm not saying he can do what Ben does right now, but if we get the Rams 2010 1st and 2011 1st and a 2010 2nd round picks then we can put a defense around him like Ben had when we drafted Ben...