Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler Organization "Holds Itself to a Higher Standard".....BULL

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

Steeler Organization "Holds Itself to a Higher Standard".....BULL

If I hear one more time in reference to the Holmes situation, that it was done because the Steelers "hold themselves to a higher standard than the other NFL franchises, I am going to puke!

If they truely held themselves to a higher standard, they would immediately cut more than HALF their roster, and trade all their draft picks to St. Louis to move to number one and pick Tim Tebow.

They are just like every other organization that claims to be better than the rest: A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

ben is clearly getting preferrential treatment, the steelers do this all the time.

remember when cedric wilson and harrison got domestic abuse charges against them in the same year. ced=cut instantly, harrison got an extension

i understand that ben>holmes and harrison>wilson

but they are being hypocrites big time when they make you think its the steeler way and go all old school iron fist on some players but not the important ones

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ben is clearly getting preferrential treatment, the steelers do this all the time.

remember when cedric wilson and harrison got domestic abuse charges against them in the same year. ced=cut instantly, harrison got an extension

but they are being hypocrites big time when they make you think its the steeler way and go all old school iron fist on some players but not the important ones
    And they aren't even smart enough to get value for the players that they feign disgust with.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I just remember Bam Morris, Eric Greene, players that failed two drug test Gone! Bottom line in the Burgh! Ben hasn`t really been in trouble yet! Still escaping the law!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

i hope ben starts blazing it up just to test these old ****s limits on who they drop the iron fist on

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i hope ben starts blazing it up just to test these old ****s limits on who they drop the iron fist on
    I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't already buying from Holmes.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There is always a double standard in the NFL. If you are the top dog, super important, player on your team you're going to be given more breaks than the average 3rd string bench warmer who plays on ST and the occasional snap on the main squad. Anyone who thinks differently is just blind.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    There is always a double standard in the NFL. If you are the top dog, super important, player on your team you're going to be given more breaks than the average 3rd string bench warmer who plays on ST and the occasional snap on the main squad. Anyone who thinks differently is just blind.

I agree TG, but arent the Holmes and Roethlisberger cases totaly different.

Holmes, okay throw out the fact that he was accused of choking a girl! He tested positive for weed twice, both NFL offenses, as well as breaking the law. Tested positive no speculation involved. And then the glass throwing incident, that I have a feeling we havent heard the last of.

Ben, wrecked a motorcycle, no helmet, wasnt his fault and not breaking any laws. Then the Tahoe, girl asked for cash, no charges just cash. And then the girl in Georgia, If any of us males were single, and had oppurtunities to have sex with a hot girl, we probably would. In Tahoe Ben never denied the fact that they had sex. Hell here in Mentor Ohio, the browns use to have thier training camp right up the rode, and Bernie Kosar was known for having sex with girls in the kitchen at Gatsbys Bar and Grille. My sister in law worked at Hooter in downtown cleveland, when bernie had his golf outing, all the players would come down there, she came home with Bubby Brister autograph for me, and said that he wouldn`t keep his hands off of her, but management would just say, play along!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Come on Ktrain you know damn well franchise QB's get special treatment..........Its nothing to do with the Steelers really its the NFL as a whole.......franchise QB's are just worth more then stud WR's.....I'm not saying its right but just the way it is.......Holmes did it to himself anyway....He wasn't to going to resign with the team anyway......I love Holmes and I wish they got more for him but he forced the Steelers hand.....

oh i know, but since i know, we all know and the rooneys know. now i would like them to be known as not holding themselves in a higher standard like they want the image to be, but rather the same as everyone else with all the free passes ben has gotten

Thread Information