Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Ben an Alcoholic?

Bookmark and Share
    Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar

Is Ben an Alcoholic?

So with all the detailed reports on thesmokinggun.com that now paint Roethlisberger as a sexual predator, the next phase of grief, after anger and depression, is obviously acceptance. I've come to accept that our QB is a fat, lazy, drunken sexual predator.

Do I want to get rid of him? No, I just want to know what’s driving the reckless behavior of a 28 year old adult that is now well beyond his college years so that he is cured. Yes, I said “cured” because I think what he has is an illness and I think that illness is called ALCOHOLISM.

What are the two common themes that have always surfaced around Ben? ..... That’s right, alcohol and women. One leads itself to problems with the other.

So then, what is it about the alcohol with Roethlisberger? It’s obviously a big issue in his life. What’s driving this reckless behavior as a 28 yrs old adult and well beyond his college years? Is he lonely? Is he just bored? Is it childhood issues? Loss of his mother at an early age? Or is he just a self-indulgent arrogant prick who suffers from a serious case of EAE (elitist athlete entitlement) where he honestly believes his money allows him to live a lifestyle above the law?

I don’t know the answer, but what I do know and believe . . . is that ALCOHOL is the drug of choice in Roethlisberger’s life for quite some time .... and it’s now obviously at a point where it's a problem.

Last edited by Iron City South; 04-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Alcohol is part of the problem, I agree. However, it is rarely the whole problem. Root cause is what needs resolved. What that is is anyones guess and requires a bit more education than I have or am willing to have.....

I doubt it, I personally think he's just a prick that thinks everyone owes him something, be it sex, food, motorcycles, etc etc....

This is the same guy that wouldn't sign an autograph for a player on his own team to donate to his charity...Ben is just a dick-head!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Chatty
    ICS you better choose your words more wisely....sexual predator???????? Not a good choice!

This thread sucks and I won't respond again....oh and nice double standard there!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Smokin

Thanks for the sig Flea

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    who cares if he is.... as long as he shows up to play and we can get his parting underwrap then let the man be

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I doubt it, I personally think he's just a prick that thinks everyone owes him something, be it sex, food, motorcycles, etc etc....

This is the same guy that wouldn't sign an autograph for a player on his own team to donate to his charity...Ben is just a dick-head!!
    what he said

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Amazed
    In my book Ben is a PIG
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Ben is a douche bag...we all know that and have known that for quite sometime...having said that, he is the QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers and has done a lot or this team...Maybe he's made some mistakes, he is human after all, and maybe he has a problem with alcohol but as long as he is on the field playing for this football team, I will support and root for him....

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Ben is a douche bag...we all know that and have known that for quite sometime...having said that, he is the QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers and has done a lot or this team...Maybe he's made some mistakes, he is human after all, and maybe he has a problem with alcohol but as long as he is on the field playing for this football team, I will support and root for him....
    I agree 100% and because he's ALL THE ABOVE, doesn't make me not want him to continue doing the things he does on the field, but this is an eye opener for sure!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information