Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Steeler Organization "Holds Itself to a Higher Standard".....BULL

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    lmao ben's bodyguards held the door from her friends.

sounds like blatant rape to me.

but we will never know

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawgswag View Post
    lmao ben's bodyguards held the door from her friends.

sounds like blatant rape to me.

but we will never know
    look. now i do not condone ben's conduct at all whatsoever. i'm a fan of his on the field but he comes across as a real jerk off the field. that being said, all these details from the police report that are being released ARE FROM ONE SIDE OF THE STORY. they are from THIS GIRL AND HER FRIENDS WHO WERE ALL HEAVILY INTOXICATED. i'm not defending ben saying that there's no way that he didn't do anything wrong but let's have some common sense here. all of these details we are seeing were reviewed by the district attorney and he felt with the evidence he had, that he could not beyond a reasonable doubt win this case in court.

just because somebody made these claims doesn't mean they are true. we only are hearing one side of the story. ben hasn't come out to give his side. and i subscribe to the belief that there are 3 sides to every story. side a, side b and the truth. let's be honest, in any argument, both sides will fabricate a little bit at the very least to try and win the argument. the only interview ben gave with the police was the brief one he gave at the club on the night of the incident.

these details about the bodyguards "dragging" the girl and "forcefully restraining" her against her will are pure bs imo. this girl was sent to the hospital and checked out from head to toe. there was no evidence to show that there was any kinda of physical struggle or anything that would indicate that she was "dragged". there was also no evidence that indicated that a rape occurred.

like i said, i do not condone ben's conduct at all whatsoever. i'm disgusted by his actions. BUT, like i said, there was no evidence to support the notion that a rape occurred. as a matter of fact, what isn not being reported enough is the fact that when this girl initially talked to the police, she wasn't even sure if they had sex because she was so intoxicated. she initially said that a rape did not occur but changed her story. the fact is we will probably never know what really happened BUT STOP TAKING ALL THESE DETAILS FROM THE POLICE REPORT AS FACT. WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S FACT. ANYBODY CAN MAKE AN ACCUSATION. THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT FACT. THE DA LOOKED AT EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC AND HE DECLINED TO PRESS CHARGES BECAUSE HE HAD NO CASE. AND IN HIS PRESS CONFERENCE, HE PRETTY MUCH MADE IT CLEAR IN HIS DETAILED SYNOPSIS OF THE ALLEGED INCIDENT, THAT HE WANTED TO PROSECUTE BEN. THAT IF HE HAD THE EVIDENCE, HE WOULD. BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SUPPORT THE ACCUSATION OF RAPE OR ANY CRIME. AND HE ALSO NEGLECTED TO MENTION A LOT OF THE DETAILS THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED OVER THE PAST WEEK AFTER BEN WAS ACQUITTED. PROBABLY BECAUSE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEM, ESPECIALLY THE "DRAGGING" CLAIM. COME ON PEOPLE. COMMON SENSE.

I'm not about to post another thread on this topic cause that is the last thing we need but I'm really pissed Steeler Nation! An article in this morning's Pittsburgh Post Gazette reports fans are upset with Ben and I understand that. Some fans were quoted as saying they wouldn't wear a #7 jersey again and that is fine. If you are pissed at Ben I can understand that but there is also talk in this article of fans saying that they would be washing their cars with Terrible Towels and this is bullshit. That towel was invented by Myron Cope for all Steeler fans to rally the team. The towel was invented long before Ben Roethlisberger was ever born. That towel is a huge part of the Steelers history, Myron Cope, The Alleghany Valley School, The great City of Pittsburgh and the Fans of Steeler Nation. If you disgrace that towel you aren't sending Ben a message, you are disrespecting all of the above. So use caution Steeler fans cause if a real Steeler Nation member sees you washing your car with the Terrible Towel he may just put a foot in your ***!

Click here to see the PG article

Rookie Free Agent StillerLady1029's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    I'm not about to post another thread on this topic cause that is the last thing we need but I'm really pissed Steeler Nation! An article in this morning's Pittsburgh Post Gazette reports fans are upset with Ben and I understand that. Some fans were quoted as saying they wouldn't wear a #7 jersey again and that is fine. If you are pissed at Ben I can understand that but there is also talk in this article of fans saying that they would be washing their cars with Terrible Towels and this is bullshit. That towel was invented by Myron Cope for all Steeler fans to rally the team. The towel was invented long before Ben Roethlisberger was ever born. That towel is a huge part of the Steelers history, Myron Cope, The Alleghany Valley School, The great City of Pittsburgh and the Fans of Steeler Nation. If you disgrace that towel you aren't sending Ben a message, you are disrespecting all of the above. So use caution Steeler fans cause if a real Steeler Nation member sees you washing your car with the Terrible Towel he may just put a foot in your ***!

Click here to see the PG article
    If they wash their car with a Terrible Towel they are not real Steeler fans that is all I can say. The curse just doesn't go out to other NFL teams for disgraceing the towel it goes out to whoever disgraces it. Yes I believe it the Terrible Towel curse.

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I don't think I've ever anticipated draft day as much as this year. Man, I can't wait until this crap is behind us......

Thread Information