Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Thread: Official 2010 draft discussion thread

Bookmark and Share
    worilds is no where near strong enough to play in the middle. hes an edge rusher and a somewhat one dimenional one

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    worilds is no where near strong enough to play in the middle. hes an edge rusher and a somewhat one dimenional one

Disagree. D. Jackson for the Browns is like 6'0 240 and not that strong. Yet he's a beast at MLB in the 3-4.

Gibson will have more of a impact then Worilds. But we will see what Dick can do with him.

I liked the look of Worilds in the college films; he has hustle about him and appears to have that innate 'hunger' to win, which can't be coached. Only question is if he can adjust to playing a new position with us. Others have done it, so if he applies himself I think he will be fine.
    "Let's get this done!" - Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Steel58 View Post
    I liked the look of Worilds in the college films; he has hustle about him and appears to have that innate 'hunger' to win, which can't be coached. Only question is if he can adjust to playing a new position with us. Others have done it, so if he applies himself I think he will be fine.

Ryan leaf looked great in college. He had it all to.

comparing jason worilds to ryan leaf? thats a ****ing stretch. leaf got paid and didnt have the head on his shoulders to be successful, it had nothing to do with his physical abilities.

your post didnt even warrant a response, and yet i respeonded

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Steel58

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    Ryan leaf looked great in college. He had it all to.
    Why don't you trying being a ******** somewhere else. Aussie_Steel58 was commenting on what he liked in game films, and if Worilds applies himself he could be an asset to our team. By the way, how did the Brady Quinn project work out for the shitstains?

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Why don't you trying being a ******** somewhere else. Aussie_Steel58 was commenting on what he liked in game films, and if Worilds applies himself he could be an asset to our team. By the way, how did the Brady Quinn project work out for the shitstains?

Quinn is 1-0 vs the steelers lol. Quinn sucked for us, But Joe Thomas turned out Great.

Thread Information