Thread: Ticketmaster ticket exchange

Hybrid View

Ticketmaster ticket exchange

not sure if this is in the right section. anyway, has anybody here used the steelers ticketmaster ticket exchange? i've only used stubhub and it's pretty pricey on there. i want to go to a game or 2 this year and was wondering if the ticketmaster exchange was cheaper than stubhub. thanks

Tailgate Coordinator
    The Ticket exchange is good to used. You are buying from season ticketholders, and you know your tickets are good. I've sold a few on there works great.

I'm A "Champion"

Your best bet is to wait until the day, errrr I mean the minute the tickets go on sale through ticketmaster. If you can time it right and get through to them you can buy tickets at face value. Don't hesitate though.. cause they go fast.

This is how we got our 4 tickets to last years opener vs. the Titans.

Here's a little hint... and this is how it worked for me.

If I remember correctly the tickets went on sale at 10am. I called the ticketmaster about 10 minutes before 10 and proceeded to waste ten minutes asking them about different tickets they had for sale. I asked what sections they had available for the Giants/Eagles game, then the Eagles and Cowboys game... blah, blah, blah... anyhow.. I kept my eye on the clock and about one minute before 10 I finally asked about available tickets for the Steelers Titans game. The lady said... 'you're in luck, they just went on sale'. Anyhow... there's a little tip for ya! Good luck in your ticket quest!

I forget exactly when they go on sale but if you do some checking you can find out when the Steeler tickets to the general public go on sale. They do offer a limited amount for sale to the general public through ticketmaster. ( I just checked my saved emails and saw that I ordered my tickets last year on Saturday June 20th.... so I'm sure it will be around the same time this year.)

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    Your best bet is to wait until the day, errrr I mean the minute the tickets go on sale through ticketmaster. If you can time it right and get through to them you can buy tickets at face value. Don't hesitate though.. cause they go fast.

If I remember correctly the tickets went on sale at 10am. I called the ticketmaster about 10 minutes before 10 and proceeded to waste ten minutes asking them about different tickets they had for sale. I asked what sections they had available for the Giants/Eagles game, then the Eagles and Cowboys game... blah, blah, blah... anyhow.. I kept my eye on the clock and about one minute before 10 I finally asked about available tickets for the Steelers Titans game. The lady said... 'you're in luck, they just went on sale'. Anyhow... there's a little tip for ya! Good luck in your ticket quest!

I forget exactly when they go on sale but if you do some checking you can find out when the Steeler tickets to the general public go on sale. They do offer a limited amount for sale to the general public through ticketmaster. ( I just checked my saved emails and saw that I ordered my tickets last year on Saturday June 20th.... so I'm sure it will be around the same time this year.)
    the only problem is i'm working at that time and wouldn't be able to be on the phone then. i guess i could try but if not i'll give the ticket exchange a try. if i absolutely have to i'll use stubhub despite how expensive they are

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post

Dude you're a genius......What a brilliant idea and I'm going to try this when tickets go on sale this year...lol Thank you very much.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Dude you're a genius......What a brilliant idea and I'm going to try this when tickets go on sale this year...lol Thank you very much.....
    No problem, Bro.

Worked like a charm for me.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    and when he says "don't hesitate" he means it, because they sell out literally in minutes of going on sale and if you forget or show up just alittle bit late getting online, you'll be out of luck

It's a great idea calling in ahead of time because ticketmaster, atleast when I call, is always a wait on hold for atleast several minutes.

Draft Pick
    any idea when tickets might go on sale?

sometime around mid to end of June I believe

Thread Information