Thread: Dez Bryant

Bookmark and Share
    POKER LEGEND

Dez Bryant

this is assuming earl thomas and haden are off the board would you consider drafting bryant at 18?there is a good chance he will be there and possibly be the best player available.i know that wr is not a need but if ur not real set on anyone else and he is best available what do you do?he does have character issues which is something this team obviously doesnt need right now.

just wannaa get a feel on what others think?

dez bryant = adarius bowman-weed...too many red flags with him imo...i think he will be there at 18 but i hope we pass, hes not even as good of a prospect as crabtree or bowe imo, and theres people that lump him in with calvin and andre johnson

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think there are other players available better suited to us than dez bryant.

POKER LEGEND
    im not sayin we should draft him just that he might have the most potential if he figures it out

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by strong D View Post
    this is assuming earl thomas and haden are off the board would you consider drafting bryant at 18?there is a good chance he will be there and possibly be the best player available.i know that wr is not a need but if ur not real set on anyone else and he is best available what do you do?he does have character issues which is something this team obviously doesnt need right now.

just wannaa get a feel on what others think?
    Wouldn't touch that DIVA in any round. We dont need any more issues or character problems. If I'm going to take a chance on someone with a character problem then i'm taking The weed smoking Earl Thomas or a slower, eye gauging ILB that we need ASAP in Brandon Spikes. Thanks but no thanks on Dez Bryant.
    Even If we pulled a Draft day Trade and gave up Santonio Holmes for a 1 or two 2's I wouldn't take Dez!
    Last edited by JollyRob68; 04-01-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    dez bryant = adarius bowman-weed...too many red flags with him imo...i think he will be there at 18 but i hope we pass, hes not even as good of a prospect as crabtree or bowe imo, and theres people that lump him in with calvin and andre johnson
    not as good of a prospect as crabtree? I am curious why you feel that way ...

i still feel the same way about WR's - i would trade for bay-bay before taking dez from a value standpoint but i still think Thomas could be the best WR .. mix of Bowe and Boldin ..

--- Added 3/31/2010 at 01:40 PM ---

i should add that eventhough there are questions about Thomas' system experience he has better WR motion than maybe any of these guys in this class imo in terms of catching the ball away from his body, leaping,shielding defenders from the ball and yards after the catch .. this foot injury/system discount is going to make him a tremendous value ..

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I dont know, he a **** ton faster than Bowman. Plus Bowman has been damned good in the CFL (which is probably damning with faint praise)

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    I dont know, he a **** ton faster than Bowman. Plus Bowman has been damned good in the CFL (which is probably damning with faint praise)
    he wasnt faster than bowman when he was backing bowman up...bryant ran a 4.52, bowman was in the 4.7-4.8 range after he got lazy and liked getting high. give bryant a few joints and you have the same player. similar size, stats, ability, same team, system, same thoughts about how great they should be...

just saying, i wouldnt want bryant, hes not an elite WR there are none of those this year

Thread Information