Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical question

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Hypothetical question

Like the lot of you, I too have been following closely the Big Ben saga. So in light of topics to discuss, I thought I would pose a hypothetical question.
    If Ben is suspended for an indefinate time, what do you predict the Steelers record will be with Dixon/Batch or "someone else"? Just curious to see responses.
    I predict with Ben 12-4
    Without Ben 9-7

no way Ben is gone the whole year, so u can't really predict withben or with Dixon or batch, I say that for every two games he misses its one plus in the loss column, I would live to have Dixon get a win or two under his belt though

Predict: Ben suspended two games with Dixon starting and Steelers go 10-6 and make playoffs ( I pray BC this post season sucked!)

I'm going to have a f*cking aneurysm....this **** is unbelievable

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Now Now, Chrissteeler is a new member and possibly hasn't been lurking here very long so we can't chastise him completely for posing another Ben question. Having said that though...

We don't have Ben in the lineup, you can kiss any playoff chances goodbye. This team lives and dies with Ben as the QB.. end of story.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Once again I'll ask suspended for what? No criminal charges have been filed in either case. With all the evidence coming out in this new crap it looks like none will ever be filed in this. The girl was in a club underage,drunk underage. 10 witnesses for Ben said nothing happened. No video footage. Now the girl won't even go in for a second interview with the cops. Maybe she forgot the story she gave to the cops the first time.
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

POKER LEGEND
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Mca View Post
    Once again I'll ask suspended for what? No criminal charges have been filed in either case. With all the evidence coming out in this new crap it looks like none will ever be filed in this. The girl was in a club underage,drunk underage. 10 witnesses for Ben said nothing happened. No video footage. Now the girl won't even go in for a second interview with the cops. Maybe she forgot the story she gave to the cops the first time.
    he posted a hypothetical question thats all it was

I apologize christeeler....haha

Honestly I think that Goodell may suspend Ben for a couple of regular season games. Dixon will be fine if he is needed to get us through.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    Honestly I think that Goodell may suspend Ben for a couple of regular season games. Dixon will be fine if he is needed to get us through.
    Under the personal conduct policy, Goodell cannot suspend Ben unless he's been arrested or charged...neither has happened, neither wil

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    I hope it would be Dixon... but fear it would be Charlie "china doll" Batch
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information