Thread: A Mock to rip apart

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient

A Mock to rip apart

Was bored, so I figured what the hell....

1. Rams: Sam Bradford, almost a lock in my eyes.

2. Detroit: Russel Okung, To much pass rush in that division to let your future(scoff) get knocked around.

3. Tampa Bay: Ndamukong Suh, They have been salivating over this man since the season was over.

4. Washington: Bryan Bulaga, This is a tough pick for me, I don't see Shanahan taking Clauson, I personally think they might trade back.

5. Kansas City: Eric Berry, The kid is a baller, no ways around it, It may not be their biggest need, but he's just to good to pass on.

6. Seattle: Gerald McCoy, I don't think Carrol takes Clauson here

7. Cleveland: Jimmy Clauson, They need someone for Delhomme(laf) to groom.

8. Oakland: Bruce Campbell, Old Al reaches a bit, no change here.

9. Buffalo: Dez Bryant, With the Qb's off the bored, I think they go for a skill position, might take a shot at Spiller this early too, they are unpredictable.

10. Jax: Joe Haden, If this is the scenario plays out, I'd love to see the steelers trade up, but we all know they won't.

11. Den: Rolando McClain, They need depth at the LB position, and what better way to do it then by adding the best in this years draft.

12. Mia: Derrick Morgan, The dolphins have a lot of needs, but after letting go of Porter, they definately need some pass rush.

13. SF: Trent Williams, They need a RT, they got one.

14. Seattle: Earl Thomas, Carroll avoids the mistake of taking his boy Mays, and takes the best safety available.

15. Giants: Mike Iupati, They are getting long in the tooth on the OL, they address that with the best guard in the draft.

16. Ten: Jason Paul-Pierre, The Titans need some pash rushers, although this kid is inexperienced, he is a gifted athlete.

17. SF: C.J. Spiller, they passed on him once, they won't do it again.

18. PIT: Kyle Wilson, The previous 17 picks seems like they just play against the steelers, if this is the case, I hope we'd trade back and take Cody or Pouncey, later in this round.

19. ATL: Sean Witherspoon, Boy would he look good next to Curtis Lofton.

20. HOU: Taylor Mays, I dunno what to say besides if he's in a Steeler Uniform, I'm going to be pretty ****ing cranky.

21: CIN: Jermaine Gresham, They haven't won playoff games for a reason..He will be able to stretch the field for those other 2 jokers they have there.

22: NE: Maurice Pouncey, Adds depth/youth to their aging line.

23: GB: Anthony Davis, They need to start thinking about the future.

24: PHI: Brandon Graham, Great value this late in the first.

25: BAL: Patrick Robinson, They need some depth in their secondary.

26: ARI: Devin McCourty, a tough pick for me here, I have a feeling they might go for a pass rusher.

27: NYJ: Sergio Kindle, move over Vernon, this defense is good.....

28: DAL: Golden Tate, Roy Williams wasn't the answer, Tate isn't either, but not a bad pick here.

29: MIN: Brian Price, One of those Williams boys is getting older, time to bring one in.

30: SD: Ryan Matthews, I gotta go with Ktrain on this one, pretty agreed upon pick.

31: IND: Everson Griffin, Freeney and Mathis aren't getting any younger.

32: NO: Carlos Dunlap, Keep on adding to that defense...

Ok, Shred it, praise it, do whatever you wish

Not horrible....The Browns wont take Clausen...Mike Holmgren came out today and said he wishes he liked Clausen more than he does...So there arent going to take someone that early if they dont like him enough...

For the steelers, Kyle Wilson isnt a bad pick but I think Id go with Anthony Davis or Maurkice Pouncey in that situation...

I dont think Jacksonville would pass up on Derrick Morgan...They have a need at end and i think they pull the trigger there...I also dont see Miami taking Morgan...I just dont see him being a LB in a 3-4...imo he needs to go to a team that runs a 4-3 so he can play end...

My Mood
    Fine
    I like what you said about trading back for Pouncey or Cody.But, You have to stay in front of San Diego. I think if the Steelers trade back they should target 4 people Pouncey,Odrick, Cody & a CB if the first three arent there. Other than that get a CB in the 2nd.
    I think the PAts or Jets will contact us to move up. Jets want Iupati.

Wouldn't mind trading back for McCourty, Cody, or Pouncey in the 22-26ish spot. I really don't like Jared Odrick at this point.

Washington (the 4 spot) is the spot to watch

Many people would agree with the first three picks.

Wash is hard to predict. They could move down because they need picks and have lots of holes. Whether they do or not isn't as important as who gets picked in this spot.

If it were a QB, Safety or OT, I could see any teams ahead of us or around us who wanted someone at one of those positions starting to get nervous and possibly start trading to ensure they got their guy.

A QB at 4 would be great for us because some positional players would drop.

As for mocks, yours could be closer than those on other web sites when it is all said and done; who had Oakland figured out last year?

As for our pick, I hope it is D and not O-line in first. I know we all want a better O-line but the offense wan't our issue last year, it was D.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Many people would agree with the first three picks.

Wash is hard to predict. They could move down because they need picks and have lots of holes. Whether they do or not isn't as important as who gets picked in this spot.

If it were a QB, Safety or OT, I could see any teams ahead of us or around us who wanted someone at one of those positions starting to get nervous and possibly start trading to ensure they got their guy.

A QB at 4 would be great for us because some positional players would drop.

As for mocks, yours could be closer than those on other web sites when it is all said and done; who had Oakland figured out last year?

As for our pick, I hope it is D and not O-line in first. I know we all want a better O-line but the offense wan't our issue last year, it was D.
    maybe ...

the steelers trade up with the skins. get an LT.

oakland possibly takes Mays.

Thread Information