Was bored, so I figured what the hell....
1. Rams: Sam Bradford, almost a lock in my eyes.
2. Detroit: Russel Okung, To much pass rush in that division to let your future(scoff) get knocked around.
3. Tampa Bay: Ndamukong Suh, They have been salivating over this man since the season was over.
4. Washington: Bryan Bulaga, This is a tough pick for me, I don't see Shanahan taking Clauson, I personally think they might trade back.
5. Kansas City: Eric Berry, The kid is a baller, no ways around it, It may not be their biggest need, but he's just to good to pass on.
6. Seattle: Gerald McCoy, I don't think Carrol takes Clauson here
7. Cleveland: Jimmy Clauson, They need someone for Delhomme(laf) to groom.
8. Oakland: Bruce Campbell, Old Al reaches a bit, no change here.
9. Buffalo: Dez Bryant, With the Qb's off the bored, I think they go for a skill position, might take a shot at Spiller this early too, they are unpredictable.
10. Jax: Joe Haden, If this is the scenario plays out, I'd love to see the steelers trade up, but we all know they won't.
11. Den: Rolando McClain, They need depth at the LB position, and what better way to do it then by adding the best in this years draft.
12. Mia: Derrick Morgan, The dolphins have a lot of needs, but after letting go of Porter, they definately need some pass rush.
13. SF: Trent Williams, They need a RT, they got one.
14. Seattle: Earl Thomas, Carroll avoids the mistake of taking his boy Mays, and takes the best safety available.
15. Giants: Mike Iupati, They are getting long in the tooth on the OL, they address that with the best guard in the draft.
16. Ten: Jason Paul-Pierre, The Titans need some pash rushers, although this kid is inexperienced, he is a gifted athlete.
17. SF: C.J. Spiller, they passed on him once, they won't do it again.
18. PIT: Kyle Wilson, The previous 17 picks seems like they just play against the steelers, if this is the case, I hope we'd trade back and take Cody or Pouncey, later in this round.
19. ATL: Sean Witherspoon, Boy would he look good next to Curtis Lofton.
20. HOU: Taylor Mays, I dunno what to say besides if he's in a Steeler Uniform, I'm going to be pretty ****ing cranky.
21: CIN: Jermaine Gresham, They haven't won playoff games for a reason..He will be able to stretch the field for those other 2 jokers they have there.
22: NE: Maurice Pouncey, Adds depth/youth to their aging line.
23: GB: Anthony Davis, They need to start thinking about the future.
24: PHI: Brandon Graham, Great value this late in the first.
25: BAL: Patrick Robinson, They need some depth in their secondary.
26: ARI: Devin McCourty, a tough pick for me here, I have a feeling they might go for a pass rusher.
27: NYJ: Sergio Kindle, move over Vernon, this defense is good.....
28: DAL: Golden Tate, Roy Williams wasn't the answer, Tate isn't either, but not a bad pick here.
29: MIN: Brian Price, One of those Williams boys is getting older, time to bring one in.
30: SD: Ryan Matthews, I gotta go with Ktrain on this one, pretty agreed upon pick.
31: IND: Everson Griffin, Freeney and Mathis aren't getting any younger.
32: NO: Carlos Dunlap, Keep on adding to that defense...
Ok, Shred it, praise it, do whatever you wish