Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight On Fox: Geraldo Investigates Roethlisburger Assault Charges

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Tonight On Fox: Geraldo Investigates Roethlisburger Assault Charges

Airs at 7:00 PDT on the left coast. I doubt that this will paint Ben in a good light. Looks like his misogynistic behavior could be exposed. Offering to "buy all the bitches in the house" a drink is not something that men who are respectful of women would say.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Airs at 7:00 PDT on the left coast. I doubt that this will paint Ben in a good light. Looks like his misogynistic behavior could be exposed. Offering to "buy all the bitches in the house" a drink is not something that men who are respectful of women would say.
    agreed. this is what is pissing me off. now we have mainstream news media getting involved in this that normally don't talk anything sports related. it's bad enough that ben has put the steelers organization in a bad light among the sports media. it's another thing when geraldo f-ing rivera is getting involved. the sooner this goes away, the better. i'm sick of this story. enough already. ben needs a life coach to follow him around and make sure he doesn't **** up off the field

Ben is a distraction HOG! F'n idiot, thanks Ben you f-up!!

Starter
    Hey! whats wrong with buying all the bitches in the house a drink? I would think that NOT buying them a drink would be less respectful if anything...

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Anyone know if there is any footage available on this show?

That show and Geraldo are stupid, what a lame waste of time!

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    That show and Geraldo are stupid, what a lame waste of time!

Yeah, you're right. The previews to the show implied that they had some revelations involving the case when in fact the report revealed nothing. Just sucked in some sucker Steeler fans and haters hoping for something new to be revealed.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Geraldo is nothing more than a tabloid reporter. They are the lowest of the low. Whale **** isn't as low as Geraldo. Maybe someone will bust his nose with a chair on TV again that was funny.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Thank u

If Geraldo is doing a whole show on this, what do you suppose is going to fill all this time up? He's going to have women that have met him and he has treated like crap on the show. This could easily destroy what little dignity Ben has left.

This is truly a turning point in Ben's life. He has to take it easy on the drinking and learn how to behave in public as a celebrity. Or I'm afraid he won't be a Steeler for too much longer

Thread Information