Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgia nightclub hires its own lawyer

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post
    If she's 20, how was she let into the bar? Are you allowed to be in a bar if you arent 21? I dont think you are but Im not 100% sure.
    they wear wrist bands... for 18-20

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    they wear wrist bands... for 18-20
    And if they are lucky enough to meet Ben, they leave wearing a "pearl necklace"!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    And if they are lucky enough to meet Ben, they leave wearing a "pearl necklace"!!
    Oh no you did'eh!

He was with at least two off duty cops and still sexually assaulted someone? I'm not so sure.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    What's a 20 year old doing in a bar?

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    What's a 20 year old doing in a bar?
    Getting slammed by a 2 time SB winning QB! JOKE!!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    Haha, The bar got a lawyer because they are worried about getting sued for 1. Serving Minors, happens a ton in college towns. and 2. Serving an obviously drunk person, that just flat out happens everywhere.

Ben was with 1 Pennsylvania State Trooper, and another Pennsylvania Cop, They were off Duty, just at the bar as friends.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Obviously if Ben has to hire these HIGH powered attorneys and High power Detectives, Bens in DEEP sh*&, he did not have to go through this with the first accuserIt's a report going around that the off duty cops/ Body guards block the entrance to the bathroom...either way Ben should know better he deserves the title @$$ hole of the year for this one...http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b3hpF...This cat thinks his SH^% doesn't stink
    Last edited by HUNT4SEVEN; 03-15-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Rookie Free Agent Woodson_DownUnder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXBURGH View Post
    Obviously if Ben has to hire these HIGH powered attorneys and High power Detectives, Bens in DEEP sh*&, he did not have to go through this with the first accuserIt's a report going around that the off duty cops/ Body guards block the entrance to the bathroom...either way Ben should know better he deserves the title @$$ hole of the year for this one...http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b3hpF...This cat thinks his SH^% doesn't stink
    That's how I see it... if your needing to bring in the BIG WIGs... you're really stretching it for getting the best result possible = Guilty as HECK!!

The whole smokescreen of having off duty cops, ect.. means bugger all. He has admitted to 'Sexual assault' and getting to the 'definition of this sexual assault' is what needs to be determined. Perhaps Big Ben ought to take a leaf from ALICE COOPER's book... swear to stay away from the booze forever... before it totally ruins him.

Don't need to get drunk to have a good time. And hitting on a vunerable drunk 20 year old girl is just cheap n' nasty. NO CLASS BEN.
    http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=705&dateline=12442565  10

I may be wrong about this but I haven't read any article yet that said that Ben was drunk. I'm sure he was drinking though. I'm not defending Ben by any stretch but I'm also not going to add more to this situation than there is. Ben hasn't been charged with a crime yet either. This thing can go either way for him at this point.

Thread Information