Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Press Conference...what a joke

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Press Conference...what a joke

That was the most uninformative press conference I have seen. We all know Ben has earned the DUMB award of the year, guilty or innocent.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    makes you wonder why they even held a conference......
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Awaiting Seven...
    I was not surprised by it. Why would they reveal anything at this point? The investigation is still ongoing.

My Mood
    Clowns
    One way or another the way things are coming out in this case it seems like this one looks a lot worse for Ben then the McNutty case did...

at this point there is no evidence to say it happened or didnt...all we have is he said, she said and a lot of sexual assault cases are just that, whether it happened or not...I really dont see any criminal charges coming Bens way...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    What did we expect him to say? He hasn't been charged with anything yet, and if he does at this point it's a misdemeanor at best so it's not like we're talking a felony here. Relax people, it's not the end of the world. Does Ben have to get his act together, absolutely!! Having said that lets not go crazy in thinking he should have said more for something he hasn't been formally charged with yet.

My Mood
    Clowns
    The fact that the friends of this girl in Georgia are coming forward with statements about how this girl has a clean image and wouldnt make something like this up, and is not the kind of girl that is just out to get Ben for money is not a good sign early on for Ben's case. There are a lot more people out there to back this girl up this time around and her story then there were for the McNutty case last year.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    And because this girls friends would NEVER lie for her if she was in trouble? yeah right? You can come up with a 101 people to confirm your story if you really want too. The fact is nobody can prove Ben did anything yet, everybody is really taking this way too far when we know nothing more than we did when this surfaced yesterday.

The fact that Ben hired a good lawyer is just common sense; and covering all the bases here. We really can't read anymore into it than that right now. If more comes out in this investigation then there will be plenty of time to lynch him for everyone to have their fill. Until then, lets just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    The fact that the friends of this girl in Georgia are coming forward with statements about how this girl has a clean image and wouldnt make something like this up, and is not the kind of girl that is just out to get Ben for money is not a good sign early on for Ben's case. There are a lot more people out there to back this girl up this time around and her story then there were for the McNutty case last year.
    That means absolutelty nothing...what her friends say about her doesnt mean anything...unless they find Ben's love juice on her or a security cam catches something, nothing is going to happen....its he said, she said....no evidence = no case, even if something happened...its just the way it is...

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    That means absolutelty nothing...what her friends say about her doesnt mean anything...unless they find Ben's love juice on her or a security cam catches something, nothing is going to happen....its he said, she said....no evidence = no case, even if something happened...its just the way it is...
    Exactly and they will dismiss this case just like the last one and then Ben can think one more time that he is untouchable and go do something stupid like this again because that's what Ben is STUPID!!! If Ben doesnt clean up his act and learn from this this time around then maybe the plates holding his brain together from the motorcycle accident are coming loose...

Thread Information